• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mangafreak15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mangafreak15

Are you getting BBS day one?

oh gosh, i hope its doesn't sell out, or you'll be bummin'. D: It PROBABLY wont...depending on where you live and how many kh fantards populate your area XD
  2. mangafreak15

Are you getting BBS day one?

you have to ask? of COURSE i'm getting it day one!! it's been pre-ordered at gamestop for a month now XD
  3. mangafreak15

Theory: Why the Gizmo Clock Gets Stuck at 6:54....and Other Stuff...

thanks :) wow! i'm glad you think so :D makes all the time i spend doing this seem more worthwhile xD lol XDDD beautiful. of COURSE it's all that brit's doing. HOW did I miss that? *facepalm* lulz hmm...an interesting thought. that could be. :) a fantasia world would be awesome, dontcha...
  4. mangafreak15

Video: Unanswered Questions of Kingdom Hearts

YouTube - Unanswered Questions of Kingdom Hearts Various things not explained in the KH games...analyzed via crappy MS paint doodles for lulz. Please check it out and let me know what you think. :) I put a lot of time into making this...
  5. mangafreak15

Ach, I'm sorry! I'll go through and edit the page to make sure that part is clarified as NOT being part of the theory, but already fact. Yeah, I doubt it, too, since its such a minor detail. It would be neat if it did though, in my opinion. ^^
  6. mangafreak15

you may have picked the questions for midday (leveling up evenly throughout), then. if you don't pay attention to it, the leveling doesn't seem any different. anyway, that's not really part of my theory--it's already established as fact; I just had to state it within to clarify it for people...
  7. mangafreak15

ah i gotcha~ well to each his own ^^ thats the fun thing about ideas of symbolism; not everyone has to agree with it symbolism or no, though, it really does roughly mark the point when you start leveling differently. (you know, faster or slower depending on the questions you were asked at the...
  8. mangafreak15

Well, yeah, it is all just extras. xD I guess what I mean to say is that I'm explaining the symbolism behind it. Nice signature, btw! :D
  9. mangafreak15

I posted this before a looooong time ago under a different username, but I've since updated it. I'm not sure it can really be called a "theory", but whatever. Be sure to tell me what you think. :) Kingdom Hearts Time Theory Some trivial questions that may be answered by reading it: Why does...
  10. mangafreak15

Silly Demyx Song

I made this with Audacity...just bein' silly. What do you think? :P YouTube - Run, Run Away! Personally, the ending makes me giggle.
  11. mangafreak15

My Xion Theory (more sense than my last)

Okay, pretty sure this has already been said, but I'll put it in simpler terms: My theory...... Namine is NOT a nobody (technically). She was created when Sora released his and Kairi's heart using the dark keyblade. Therefore, it was Kairi's heart and Sora's being that created her, making...
Back