• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Malus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Reflections of the Soul [Concept Draft V.2]

*laughs* I'm working on it, slowly but surely. Homework and family unfortunately comes first these days.
  2. M

Whoa, I have a fan? I don't think I've ever actually been told that before... I'm honored. And, just for that, you (and everyone else) gets a taste of what's in store during the later chapters. ------- JAKE: Malus, now! [The two armored figures look at each other and then nod before exiting...
  3. M

Hah, unfortunately I either write long or not at all. It's a bit of a flaw of mine in this case it seems. But to help promo my work I've started this. Anyone's allowed to participate, even admins!
  4. M

Reflecting Your Soul Character Contest

Contest Information Reflecting Your Soul is an artwork contest designed to challenge the creative juices of all hardcore Kingdom Hearts fans. It also serves to promote the upcoming Kingdom Hearts anthology Reflections of the Soul, which Malus hopes to post exclusively here on KHInsider Forums...
  5. M

450 views but not a single reply... That's a new one in my book...
  6. M

The following concept draft is actually the second of its kind. After realizing that the events of the first variation wouldn't be possible to fit into mainstream mythos, I changed parts around so that it could properly serve as an original side-story. If anyone is interested in seeing how this...
  7. M

Xigbar's Rifle

Greetings one and all. I only have a few short minutes to post this before heading out the door, but looking at the Wikipedia for KHII just now I noticed a little blurb that said Xigbar's ultimate attack was edited for North American release. By any chance does anyone have a picture or a video...
Back