• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Malibu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Malibu

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

When I played it a year ago I took it with a grain of salt. It wasn't worth the ridiculously long wait but it wasn't HORRIBLE. However after replaying it from start to finish again a year later without the nostalgia goggles I have to say I really think the game is just bad. I think it really...
  2. Malibu

Hello

Hello internet friends. I don't really make things anymore but every now and then I draw things. I would also like to take this opportunity to say adult life is remarkable and I don't miss any of you. Also I'm pretty gay.
  3. Malibu

Almost Never is an interesting concept.

I've been procrastinating from my assignments so I deciding to draw stuff because that's the side of things where I've always been shitty. I am unapologetic for the quality.
  4. Malibu

Today I tried.

5. Malibu

Who are you people

I don't think I know any of you people anymore.......... Anyway here's some poop. I haven't done anything in photoshop in a long time. I'm more about illustration these days Posted from my phone so sorry if the quality is shit.
  6. Malibu

Diamandis

Been listening to her album all day so I made this. Started got halfway and had no idea on how I should continue this....... So I slapped some text on it, HELP ME!! Side note: Musical boner all day.
  7. Malibu

Photoshop is an idiot.

I don't remember how to do anything. EDIT: Also I drew a picture for my friend cause he's an idiot.
  8. Malibu

What?

Ok not sure if this goes in TM or not, I always thought 'if you drew it on paper first post that shit in TM' but I didn't draw it on paper so oh well. ANYWAY!! Had a day off and found my tablet so I drew stuff all day instead of doing laundry. I'm just going to apologize for the line art and...
  9. Malibu

I'm not sure.

This looks different on a white background.... I'm not sure I like it anymore.
  10. Malibu

I'm still so bad with lighting.

It really aggravates me to no end. Probably have to do some serious TF2 to calm myself down. CnC suckers.
  11. Malibu

Whorb

When I was making this I was like 'Wow this is going to be so good', I look at it now and i'm like '....... it's not terrible'.
  12. Malibu

I can't move my middle finger.

So I may or may not have glass lodged in my middle finger, I can't move it so that should tell me something but I've had enough vodka to not feel anything (but my spelling hasn't suffered for it HOLLA BITCHES!!!) Here's a thing I may or may not have posted before.
  13. Malibu

I also made something

I can't be bothered looking for new images to work with.
  14. Malibu

I think i'm getting worse.....

Everything I make looks the same.
  15. Malibu

Oz represent!!

Because I have absolutely no style of my own i'm going to steal SK▲NKS!
Back