• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Malibu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol yeah that otta be a good enough reason not to put it on repeat. Just do that with the bad songs :p
    I think i very-well did :3. Oh, seeing how gaga is one of the subjects, i am in love with "bad romance" such a wonderful song x3
    And lose my self-respect; no thanks xDD. And that she is. Its as my dad says "She is one of a kind"

:3..and who knows maybe it about 20 min you'll have a request from yours truly..seeing how your so bored :D
    Just enjoying the weekend. I actually had a good amount of requests..when they come around. sorta like girls, they come, they go xDD. Also, been trying to think of a way to raise money for graduation shit..other then that not much xDD. Im right to say your Gaga for gaga :3
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    COMPUTER REPAIR PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey man, you ever get your compy fixed?
    You/Me got a request from Cino lol. Just wanted to know because you hardly ever get any work :c
    As House would say "it's bitchin'." Lol. If at all possible could you make it a bit brighter. It looks a bit light though the words are the real reason. it's difficult to read while it's light. Thank you. :3
    As the tags go; I like the first and last one, I just have a few little questions about them. For the first, would it be possible to resize it so that it's more rectangular? Other than that, I like it. For the last; I'm really digging the text and the effects, but all of the negative space kinda kills it. Maybe add a bit more color somewhere, if at all possible? Same goes for that second avy.

Sorry if it seems like I'm really picky, they're great tags; just small changes, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back