• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by malakas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Xion

yeah you are right :p
  2. M

Xion

ok i know that is stupid but Roxas in 358/2 days have the keydom key as a keyblade but we know that Roxas originally have the oathkeeper and oblivion keyblade so i thought if Xion have a connection with that? maybe she represents these two keyblades. ( i know its sounds stupid but i want to...
  3. M

KH 358/2 days

YouTube - Roxas Vs Axel [Flash] a fine video i just found
  4. M

KH 358/2 days

ok 2 isn't the keyblades but how Roxas get these keyblades? he couldn't have them before because in kingdom hearts 2 when we fight Axel as Roxas he said "two?" like is the first time he saw them i don't know :/
  5. M

KH 358/2 days

well i don't know if this have ever said before but i think i know what the 358/2 means so, everyone knows that 358 + 7 is the number of the days before Roxas disappears but the 2 what it could be?well i think is the two keyblades oathkeeper and the oblivion that Roxas use because i saw on...
  6. M

the voice

well in KH 1 there was a voice that guided sora at the beginning what could that voice be?
Back