• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Major Tom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The Jungle Book

The best of the best.
  2. M

David Bowie

One of the very best musical artist to ever exist. Only seconded to maybe Bob Dylan or The Beatles.
  3. M

Superjail!

I just got done watching the entire season. Why can't TV crank out shows like this anymore?
  4. M

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

You all should seriously watch it more. Best anime evur
  5. M

None of you understand

Steve Ouimette's cover of The Devil Went Down To Georgia is amazing. Well, to me at least.
  6. M

Mission Hill

Great show or Greatest show?
  7. M

8 Dead in Nursing Home Shooting

Eight people have been killed and several others wounded in a shooting at a nursing home in Carthage, North Carolina, police and hospital officials said Sunday...
  8. M

Pixar Movies

All of them have been gold. Not one Pixar movie that I've seen was bad. In fact, I think all of them have won awards of some sort.
  9. M

I wrote this awhile ago

If you guys have the time to read though it, give me some feedback! I'm A Defect I'm late to work again. Traffic was killer. I'm glad I don't have a car anymore. Boss might not know that I just arrived. I start too walk up the concrete stairs leading too the office. Boss is standing there...
  10. M

Earthbound (SNES)

Best game ever for the SNES coming through!
  11. M

Oh hey guys

I think this place is pretty hip and fresh!
  12. M

Freaks And Geeks

The only reason to watch 90s high school drama set in the 80s.
Back