Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Major Tom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The Jungle Book

The best of the best.
  2. M

David Bowie

One of the very best musical artist to ever exist. Only seconded to maybe Bob Dylan or The Beatles.
  3. M

Superjail!

I just got done watching the entire season. Why can't TV crank out shows like this anymore?
  4. M

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

You all should seriously watch it more. Best anime evur
  5. M

None of you understand

Steve Ouimette's cover of The Devil Went Down To Georgia is amazing. Well, to me at least.
  6. M

Mission Hill

Great show or Greatest show?
  7. M

8 Dead in Nursing Home Shooting

Eight people have been killed and several others wounded in a shooting at a nursing home in Carthage, North Carolina, police and hospital officials said Sunday...
  8. M

Pixar Movies

All of them have been gold. Not one Pixar movie that I've seen was bad. In fact, I think all of them have won awards of some sort.
  9. M

I wrote this awhile ago

If you guys have the time to read though it, give me some feedback! I'm A Defect I'm late to work again. Traffic was killer. I'm glad I don't have a car anymore. Boss might not know that I just arrived. I start too walk up the concrete stairs leading too the office. Boss is standing there...
  10. M

Earthbound (SNES)

Best game ever for the SNES coming through!
  11. M

Oh hey guys

I think this place is pretty hip and fresh!
  12. M

Freaks And Geeks

The only reason to watch 90s high school drama set in the 80s.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6