• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mahavailo7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

I think that if sora acts at all like you stated, it is merely because he is so freakin tired of doing the same thing over and over again, plus the ocassional underwater musical in between. I think that roxas is actually a little more defensive and meanspirited. Diz even suggested that he give...
  2. M

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

I think that if sora acts at all like you stated, it is merely because he is so freakin tired of doing the same thing over and over again, plus the ocassional underwater musical in between. I think that roxas is actually a little more defensive and meanspirited. Diz even suggested that he give...
  3. M

lol new formation arts

I agree that they could have picked better keyblades. What you could do though is buy final form and the normal sora figure, take normal sora's kickass plastic kingdom key and swap it out for the hercules one. I think the only truly awesome keyblades are the ones that have no "theme".
  4. M

Sora is oriental

I think there are more important matters to discuss than soras race. Say for example: If you take an oriental man, and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented? based on the answer to this question, we could set up an experiment to test sora's white/asianness. It's merely logical
Back