• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by magicedd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. magicedd

Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Part 1 Rebirth " Machinecken Town"~

"What a beautiful morning! The suns out the birds are chirping, and the bees are buzzing! You are listening to Machinecken 13.7FM Radio!" Machinecken town, A town built that took decades rising from a small village to a kingdom. Now a guarded place rests in the center, and machinery...
  2. magicedd

Glitches Glitches Galore

UGGH I hate my life right now, i haven't saved and guess what a glitch, so right when u enter the hundred acre woods, as you go to find piglet who is running behind bushes, i started to follow and not exactly sure what i did, but sora has now fallen threw the map and continues to fall in a loop...
  3. magicedd

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

Welcome to the OOC section for the Kingdom Hearts Apocalypse Role play ~Original Idea from Forum User Bonechill~
  4. magicedd

Battle between luck.. Experiment.

An experimental battle system using the luck of the dice. Up coming battle system. (Lunarmaster64)Timmy Chance vs (magicEdd)Sononea Demn. Battle Ground- Halloween Grave Yard. Characters and Templates made in Kingdom Hearts The Apocalypse (Chapter 2) Rules are as follows. Rules: Shall be...
  5. magicedd

My First 3D Animation. "Alarm Annoyance"

Soooo Hi everyone, Im magicEdd, Eddie, Edward, and some other names that you probably dont want to hear, call me what ever if you must. Anyway, Today i have deicded to show my 3D final animation, for a class called Foundations of Digital Animation. It is my first, and i decided to place it...
  6. magicedd

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

~Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse~ Originally created by: Bonechill
  7. magicedd

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

seriously... just new dream eaters cards... thats it? Thats what North america is getting for the 10th anniversery... what a let down...
  8. magicedd

just a thought

Lol okay so let the posting begin ? lol :D
  9. magicedd

just a thought

I think it should be moved because hes trying to combind it with 3D, and since he is some people dont want to spoil themselves for anything 3d has to offer...
  10. magicedd

just a thought

It was probably deleted because it should be in the spoiler section...(because your talking about 3d
  11. magicedd

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

I for one really hope they know that they got loyal kh fans here in the USA... Seriously, i really really hope, they do somthing special for us, i mean they went all out in Japan, why cant they do it here? There are probably alot more fans, here in the USA, and Europe, then there are in Japan...
  12. magicedd

MAR- The Game of War

A dark stormy night, unlike the others, it covered the entire world of Mar Heaven, What could cause something like this? Was there really an Arm so powerful to do this? What made people realize that this storm was different, was that the lighting was flashing green and purple... and it appeared...
  13. magicedd

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

Originally created by Bonechill It was a normal day in Machinecken, small drops of rain hit the ground, Defence Officers used the swords supplied by their leader, Brykofos, to destroy the Heartless that came out of the shadows. The guns they would normally use were all out of ammunition and...
  14. magicedd

What would you like to see in a KH1 HD remaster?

I wish all the main games would come out for the ps2 or 3 in one big bundle of the final mix versions! But it were to come out for the ps3 i would love it if square made a custom ps3, i would SOOO GET IT! Since ofcourse i dont have a ps3
  15. magicedd

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

Well if you also notice they are in the data room, the gate way into trons world. So that could mean its the present, but it could also mean its the near time distant past, kh2 area
Back