• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
magicedd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• And if we exclude you because you're pretty much an admin or something along those lines, they're the Fantastic Four.
    I still don't exactly know what you mean by mods, its the way you said it or I'm just retarded today.
    Yeah thanks, that was just a bit before you did, s'all.

And I'm used to people stalking, it happens all the time.
    Btw, you should also make the title The Apocalypse, not The Heartless Apocalypse, since it's really not based around Heartless. *Plus The Apocalypse sounds badass.*
    That's where you're wrong Magic.
    I wasn't posting in the thread because there was nothing for me to actually post. As I've said before I don't actually like to post in my own threads or any rp threads if they aren't related to the topic, and I didn't have anything to talk about. In the three days I wasn't logged in either, but I was watching the thread.

That's all I'm going to say on the topic, because really if I kept talking you'd think I was lying, which I presume you think right now. Nobody freaking believes whatever I say on this site anyway.
    Wait? So Artem is a go then, I am not very sure cause you haven't posted a yes or no and i can't remeber what the pm said XD.
    Hey don't forget to give the green light to artem and Green hahahahahahahaha green light XD..... okay it wasn't that funny
    If you feel that strongly about it, I won't argue. I'm not trying to antagonize anyone, I promise. I just wanted to know if there was some way to calm the tension between you two. :c
    I will gladly take care of it, although I'll need a bit more information about what you want specifically since I am not to familiar with the rp section haha. However, I won't be able to take care of it for some time (probably a few hours).
    Retired staff. You'll have to ask one of the mods (though you could always copy the second post, paste it over the first, then have the second deleted).
    go make a quick post in the rp thread so i can merge it with the op, making you the owner of the thread
    I'll certainly need more information, such as the particular posts that require merging. I can't be entirely certain that it will make the OP editable by you or anything though, but we can try.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back