• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright lol. Also, I don't accept friend requests so sorry about that xD I have like, 10 other people that request for friends and I haven't accepted any of them.
    Hahahaha, well I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're a pretty girl, so I don't think you'll be dying anytime soon lol.

also, vietforlyfe@hotmail.com

just add me whenever you get the chance or you can ignore it since you don't go on msn very much. Whatever works for you.
    Haa, well it's not like you aren't healthy. If I recall correctly, that's the ideal body fat percentage but it doesn't matter if you're under it or over it by a few percentages C:
    Oh nice 8D Most people who are trying to lose all their fat think that they should have a body fat percentage of like, 0%~2%, and I'm just like, "no you want around 6%~7% if you wanna be really healthy :l".

But yeah, you seem pretty cool. If you want, add me up on MSN. I'm about to head to sleep in 10 or 20 minutes, but yeah. Whatevs lol.
    While excessive amounts of fat is somewhat unpleasant to look at, you shouldn't try to abolish all the fat inside your body. Too little fat and you can become sick. Too much fat and you can become sick.

Kind of paradoxical isn't it? C:
    Oh, it's perfectly fine to think obese people are disgusting IMO. The new "obesity epidemic" that's sprouting all over North America is pretty nasty. I don't like looking at overtly obese people and I think it's nasty. Of course, I realize it's a disease and people shouldn't be shunned for it, but come on ;-; it's nasty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back