• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mad Monkey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Paradox Battles?

I've only been able to play the first of the paradox battles. I've tried everything but still I'm only given that one paradox fight!! Someone PLEASE help...
  2. M

final form

It probably will, I got it during the fight with Saix. Use drive like 10-20 times and it should appear.
  3. M

1000 heartless battle lol

I slashed about 5 and reaction command...ed... the other ones.
  4. M

1000 Heartless battle

It's a really easy fight, I only got hit once.
  5. M

How Far In the Game Are You?

I'm on my second trip to Port Royal.
  6. M

**SPOILER** Theory :Who are the Chasers?

Maybe, but if they're just souls, then how can 1 of them be masculine, and the other two be feminine?
  7. M

translations on KH2 secret ending

There's japanese for you... I guess.
  8. M

*SPOLIER* Book Manual!

Awesome find :)
  9. M

@Inner That's possible too ^^ @crunkjuice Didn't know how to pause it??.... Um... I thought that the japanese were smart *sses...
  10. M

Axel, Neo war, Keyblade**spoilers**

Yeah this is old, but still a nice find.
  11. M

I'm guessing they're lieing about the whole 'hard to read' thing, maybe they don't want to translate it for some weird reason.
  12. M

Wow real helpful lolz, try getting better translations ;)
  13. M

*spoiler*so was sora...

Yup, he's been in there for a year, god knows why it takes that long to reconnect those freakin' memories of his, but it took that long.
  14. M

Diz.

Nope, DiZ IS Ansem, the Ansem in KH1 was Xehanort, and #1 in the org is Xemnas.
  15. M

i just beat kh2! i have proof

Nice :) Although I'm waiting for the American version... I don't want to spoil the gameplay experience...
Back