• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lynnx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

:lol: It was a good idea, but not for the KH series.
  2. L

BBS Bundle

It would be nice if it also had a design on it as well. Like what they did with the "Chains of Olympus" bundle.
  3. L

Yet again, I second that. Also, it would have been better if Atlantica was actually a playable world, like how it was in KH, instead of the retarded way they decided to go in KHII.
  4. L

Bahamut for the win.
  5. L

I'd like to see Kimahri Ronso from FFX come into play somewhere.
  6. L

Anyway, bringing back Tidus and Wakka would have been nice.
  7. L

Then maybe an appearance of a FF character from a newer game than?
  8. L

That would be sweet! Maybe even have Cloud has your teammate while facing him? It would be nice to see Vincent (from FFVII) appear in KHIII.
  9. L

I don't really think she "produced" Heartless per say, but she did summon them to do her bidding. After all, there was that whole "Heartless Factory" in the basement of Ansem The Wise's laboratory. (Not really a basement, but you did take a elevator.) That and I don't really think the...
  10. L

It was nice to see that Sephiroth actually had some time in the game. Too bad Tifa's was quite little..
  11. L

Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. I though you meant in KHII. Perhaps. Maybe Saix should have killed Pete and Maleficent. (Even though he /attempted/ to kill Maleficent later in the game.)
  12. L

:D Yeah, instead of having poor microscopic Tron do all their work. All they did was sit in Merlin's swank new apartment/house. Sora fought Xemnas in Hollow Bastion?
  13. L

They should have returned Traverse Town, not that it would have made much of a difference though, with Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion being the main worlds. Perhaps a souped up version of Opposite Armor? :P I would have loved to have faced the original version of the "1000 Heartless Battle."...
  14. L

i realized something

Why not? Wouldn't hurt.
Back