• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LuvKyou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► My mother's an alcoholic.

I've been through this exact same thing...I chose to ignore it and well...Things got worse. Tell your mum how you feel, like when she's sober. Just calmly sit down and talk to her about how it is affecting you. If that doesn't work, well..There isn't much you can do. She'll have to realize what...
  2. L

Bands live that have disappointed you.

I went to see F.O.B last night and it was AMAZING! XD I lost it..haha..totally lost it, jumping, screaming etc etc. The concert started at 7:00pm and the supporting band played 'til about 8:00pm. After they left, everyone was expecting F.O.B to come on but they didn't. Instead, some other band...
  3. L

Help/Support ► Jealousy

What the hell dude?! You go and do that stuff with your FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND which is wrong in itself and now you have a problem that your girlfriend's hugging some guy? You two shouldn't be in a relationship. Leave the guy alone and I think you two should break-up. It's just my opinion and stuf...
  4. L

Help/Support ► Don't know what to say.

I think you should just like...hug him and be there for him. =] Hugs help..and tell him you care about him.
  5. L

Lostprophets

Heylo~ What do you guys think of the Lostprophets? I wouldn't say they're new but you might not have hear them or of them before. So they're latest track is "Rooftops ( A Liberation Broadcast)". So, just wondering who likes them and who doesn't...^_^ Of course, I like them lots! Bai...
  6. L

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

15 more days~ YAY! Nearly here, can't wait!
  7. L

Philosophy

First of all, what is philosophy? The dictionary defines philosophy as the ' Investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning rather than empirical methods.' In other words, it is the study of the world using reason instead of...
  8. L

Farewell, members of KHI.

Yup, as the title suggests, I'm leaving KHInsider Forums. It's become boring and lost its spark. :thumbdown: So I've decided to leave. I'll probably ocassionally visit the chat or something though, but not that likely that I will. If you wanna, add me on msn or drop me a line on hotmail,my addy...
  9. L

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I got told that it'll be released on ike the 28th of Sep.
  10. L

The Panic! At The Disco fanclub~!

Yes, a fanclub for P!@TD!! I <3 them, so I made a club!! w00t~!! Join, one and all!
  11. L

Yuffie VS Kairi Fanclub~!!! W000t~~

OK!! Join one and all~! This is a fanclub for one of the nicest people on this forum, though not always appreciated...Anyways, for yuffie vs kairi~!! YAY!!
  12. L

~sky Bolt's Birthday~!!!~

Yes, yes. It is the birthday of everyone's favourite King of Grammar. *Sniff* They grow up so fast.. ANYWAYS~!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!! *hugs and gives virtual present* YAY!!
  13. L

~.:Schola de Magus:.~ {A literate RP by Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou}

( No, this is not Harry Potter related. ~_~) ___________________________________________ In a world that never existed. In a place that was never seen... Evil roamed until, one day a group of highly skilled Mages and Wizards defeated the evil beings' King, Zorphar. Few died and good prevailed...
  14. L

~The Perminator's Fanclub~

YAYS~! A fanclub for Spermy! Join or the Perms all around the world shall get you with their curly-ness!! ~LuvK.
  15. L

xXxTeh GeneralChaos FanclubxXx

Yes, another fanclub made by me.. For everyone's most loved and the mods' most feared GeneralChaos~! JOIN! Or his army of little green men with walking sticks shall destroy you!!!
Back