• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Luvinlizzxp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Unlock Sora?

Yeah on the Dustflier a tip I found to be REALLY HELPFUL was that when you're on the stairs, its "earthquake attack thingy" is completely null and void ;]
  2. L

Unlock Sora?

I believe the hardest gauge to fill [to FINALLY get to Sora] is Mission 89 where the last giant heartless is the Dustflier up at the Station Plaza. Well. It was for me anyway. It only took oh idk...hella long.
  3. L

Why do Nobodies have a different voice then thier original selves?

ahaha! its suddenly became scientific. But I just realized something too. When someone with a strong heart loses said heart then both a Heartless and Nobody are created. Therefore separate voices would be necessary to avoid confusion and emphasize separate entities...however this theory is...
  4. L

Special hidden message from Master Eraqus.

Ahhh this made my day! Thank you Master Eraqus *bows*
  5. L

The First Day ..

Maaw but I feel like that would throw off the time a bit. Since 358 is exactly a week short of a year we know that works perfectly because that remainder of a week was spent in TT before Sora's Awakening. So adding another day would be kinda inconvenient...if that made much sense.
  6. L

So I just beat KH...(spoilers)

Hey I'm pretty sure this counts as "the ending" too so... Remember when Sora Donald and Goofy had to shut the door with Micky and Riku behind it? I think I was just as sad when Riku said "Take care of her" as much as I was sad when Sora said "I'll come back to you! I promise!" It was...
  7. L

So I just beat KH...(spoilers)

i played kh2 first too and i TRIED playing kh1 but i just quit after wonderland cause i was too frustrated with the bulky movement and i guess i was too used to kh2's gameplay. i DID however watch my cousin play kh1 when i was much much younger and i almost cried with the whole sora kairi...
  8. L

The First Day ..

Same day or not I really think its insignificant whether it was a mistake Nomura made or not. Why? Because the clip served its purpose. At the end of Days, when we see Roxas running with normal clothes through Twilight Town talking about the beach it makes us (or at least made me) think OHH...
  9. L

Why do Nobodies have a different voice then thier original selves?

It's cause Jesse McCartney can sing! Okay I'm jk. I think if those particular nobodies had the same voices I think it would get pretty confusing since their somebodies / heartless are recurring characters in the story. Plus it helps to show that they have completely different personalities to...
  10. L

Vanitas is Kairi's Grandmother.

Judging from that video, Mamoru Miyano has a bunch of character voice personalities so its not exactly easy to tell. If he did turn out to be Vanitas we could always blame it on his serious (or maniacal considering the laughing) tone for not realizing it. :] As for that revealing picture with...
  11. L

Favorite mission mode character?

Oh no! I was the only voter for Marluxia?! D: Haha I like using him 'cuz he's got great range and strength.
  12. L

MX and Ventus relationship theory

Man the game hasn't even come out yet and already Roxas doesn't appear in my mind when I see Ven. I think your theory is entirely possible. I kinda hope they keep that line for the translation. It feels more...sad. I love me some disney characters but how many times has Donald's voice ruin a...
  13. L

Santa gave me urge to join this year. Thanks fat man.

Hey KHInsider I'm Liz I'm on this site nearly everyday (checking it as often as I check for facebook updates -_-) and I feel like a constant bystander reading up on everyone's theories / posts without having my own say in it. Finally, here I am. Sitting in my dark room at 2am on Christmas...
  14. L

fav. world

My fav in order from best first: Hollow Bastion, World That Never Was, and Holloween Town.
  15. L

Wow. Amazing....

Hooray for finding CoM! I can relate. I actually lost the game at least 3 times now. But each time I played it, it was worth it everytime. Oh btw, try to organize your decks cleverly. It's a pain in the butt running out of cards :p
Back