• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by luuizhenriquem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. luuizhenriquem

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

Nah, I'll be here. I'll always be here. Whenever they drop a game i'm here... I don't consider myself a casual fan but I don't obeses while there's no new title to come soon or anything like that I do keep up with every update that comes regarding UX and etc but that's that lol ofc when...
  2. luuizhenriquem

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

For me it was everything. I wasn't expecting to be half this good tbh. it made the game grow a hell lot for me. This was my first time playing the game after I beat (besides leveling up and getting the other keyblades) and it actually made me want to repla the whole thing to get the full...
  3. luuizhenriquem

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

How many hours took for u guys to beat the game?
  4. luuizhenriquem

there's no pre download for the 1.07 and since this will bring the things for remind a lot of people will have to wait for it to play the dlc
  5. luuizhenriquem

I'm wondering if we'll only get this at the 23
  6. luuizhenriquem

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

I'll replay KH3 in Critical mode to get the full experience that the game can give me
  7. luuizhenriquem

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

I'll do it early january :3 def buying the orchestra version
  8. luuizhenriquem

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I wonder when they'll start recording for ReMIND
  9. luuizhenriquem

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

Yeah, me too! I wonder when they'll give us a date... I think it will come between late oct / early nov It does make sense but it kind of contradicts what Nomura hopes for YAS lol Well, I do think it might come at KHIII 1 year anniversary
  10. luuizhenriquem

when do u guys think this will be out?
  11. luuizhenriquem

Was about to say that! We don't even have a release date yet... OT: LOVED THIS TRAILER OMFG. I'M GETTING HYPED AGAIN
  12. luuizhenriquem

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Is too much to ask for playable mysterious tower and radiant garden? :cry: I'll keep my expectations in check tho
  13. luuizhenriquem

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

well Square has released their line up for TGS and KH is nowhere to be found :cry: