• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lunar Sage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

a well thought out theory, based on the assumption that Sora and Ven actually "met" and formed some sort of bond. besides has anybody else thought that maybe roxas' form had something to do with the fact that it was Xemnas who help piece him together?
  2. L

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

then why were the heartless looking through presents as well?
  3. L

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

what i want to know is how an over-sized tin can that never found or even had a heart could control the heartless?
  4. L

Demyx's water clone powers

i wonder if he broke some sort of speed limit down there, in the Underworld?
  5. L

Taking BBS to the TV

I'll be getting that bundle as well.
  6. L

maybe there is doom magic in his water clones, its not unheard of.
  7. L

listening to his music would definitly make someone want to die, it's no wonder his first fight was in the Underworld.
  8. L

Saïx a wimp?

Re: Sai'x, wimp? Sa'ix was kinda easy, especially since you can defeat him using just his own weapon. with Demyx you're practially dodging and juggling water most of the time. Luxord isn't too difficult, just annoying. Xigbar seems easy at first because he keeps stopping to reload, but that...
  9. L

Roxas and Ven

Perhaps it is Ven's soul that went into Sora, not his heart. That could be why Roxas looked like Ven.(just a thought)
  10. L

If Traverse Town is in Days I have to reasons as to why it is there

Earlier comments aside, Traverse Town, like every other world in KH1 had its keyhole, which leads to a world's heart, sealed off by Sora's Keyblade. After the door to Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, was sealed, all the world's were seperatedfrow each other everyone, except for a...
  11. L

Hmm, you've got a good point there, but what about a world the size of a book filled with stuffed animals?
  12. L

Chocobos & Summonings

Does anyone think that Chocobos and/or Summon Beasts should be added to a kingdom hearts game, like KH3 for example?
  13. L

KH: 358 Days' Preorder

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days can be preordered at Gamestop and is estimated to be shipped around 8/31/2009 in America
  14. L

An entire world for 5 moogles? Sounds a bit far fetched to me.
Back