• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by luna008

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. luna008

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

well, considering how the 104 building is located in real life Shibuya, we most likely be visting Shibuya at the ver least, or it appears as a reference in the game or it might just show up in the opening as a sort of recap.
  2. luna008

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You In the "another day"part of the game, Mr.Hanekoma seemed to suggest that they were going to need Neku strength again. and also lets not forget that Sho Minamimoto is still alive so he might be kicking up some trouble.
  3. luna008

Help/Support ► Well shit...

its normal for you to want her not to do this, you're worrid about her safty. but your also encouraging her to do what she wants and thats for the best.just keep doing what you are. its going to be tough, but you two will get through this, no matter how things will play out! but if you really...
  4. luna008

One piece poster: step one

so my friend asked me to do a one piece poster after seeing the book marks. she wanted the kid version of luffy, zolo, usopp, nami, and sanji in front and the adult version in the back. so i got done with the kids. i didnt trace and i didnt copy direct pictures, but i did use a lot of them for...
  5. luna008

bookmarks

okay heres some one piece bookmarks i made. i didnt trace just picked some pics and tried my best to copy them. (luffy and nami are on the same book mark and sanji and zolo also share a bookmark.
  6. luna008

Fanfiction ► The Great Babysitting Adventure

aw...poor little kairi!*smacks lea*dont blame stuff on kids! it was actually pretty good for a rush job!
  7. luna008

The explanation of nobodies

dude...theres talking ducks, dogs and mice, gravity defying hair, and some much other random stuff. theres only two real rules in the kh universe. 1) light will always win. 2)there are no other rules!!!!
  8. luna008

Ventus (spoils)

didn't he send the orgy there to try to find where ven?then he had to go have axel kill everyone..., but anyways, he does not know where ven is so therefore, cant pocess him...unless there was a way to do it through sora...
  9. luna008

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets.. continuing on that thought, anybody remeber the keyblade grave yard?there had to be people who owned those keyblades at one time.
  10. luna008

flower garden

okay, so the quality sucks, i know. and there arent that many flowers...nor do they look alot like flowers, but im proud of it!
  11. luna008

wait wait wait what?

...so xehanort drains your youthfulness away!? jk
  12. luna008

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending hey, wasnt a extra thing you could get at one store if you were the first to pick up your pre-ordered copy of 3ds with a completed saved file?what if they had one of those over in japan too?
  13. luna008

Worlds

wasnt it radiant garden?(i may be wrong)
  14. luna008

The Research Thread!

All seekers of knowledge come here! Have you ever wanted to write a story but didn't know that much about the topic or culture that you would be talking about? Well worry no more! The Reaserch Thread is here to help! Simply just ask what you want to know and another member just might be able to...
  15. luna008

Colors

so I'm experminting with the monochromatic sceam. so heres green!...and i know the quality sucks...
Back