• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~*Luna*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~*Luna*~

Help/Support ► I'm considering religion.

Waiiit are you telling porky pies? Living in the north of England has put me off Islam for life personally. :P If you're serious I suggest you do some research to see which religion is most accurate in terms of prophesies and such. That could help..I suppose.
  2. ~*Luna*~

Dress up game (and a few pics)

Edit: So people wanted my cats so I thought I'd copy n paste the dress up game here. Scroll down this page to play my dress up game : D My two fav things ;D here's some cats I drew for a dress up game on Gaia. (hence the "ninja headband" (don't be hatin)) And an animated one I made for...
  3. ~*Luna*~

Help/Support ► Strange Phobias.

Oww you made me wince with the paper clip one. :< I've heard the mirror phobia plenty of times, it's common. Silly though. It probably stemmed from childhood. I never used to go downstairs in the dark until about a month ago because I realised that I'm 19 and it's very irrational. : P
  4. ~*Luna*~

Portrait

of my neice, made with charcoal and pencils. Just though I'd post it here since I've never shown my traditional stuff. :) And here's my latest digi painting
  5. ~*Luna*~

My stuff

I'll update this later with some newer stuff. ;D
  6. ~*Luna*~

Beautiful Chaos and Luna collab.

c&c please on our collaborative signature. :)
  7. ~*Luna*~

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

OMG I know. All these screen caps in people's signatures are spoiling it for me, thanks a ****ing lot you morons. That's really pissed me off. LOSE THE SCREEN CAPS FROM THE ENDING OUT OF YOUR SIGS, PLEASE. Anyway, I watched the Menu trailer, Opening FMV and the first cut seen. That's all...
  8. ~*Luna*~

New Info on Latest interview *SPOILER*

OMGZ OWN'D!!!11 </sarcasm> Stop posting so many topics with old news. x_x;
  9. ~*Luna*~

We helped Square Enix

I doubt anyone working on KH2 looks at this forum. =\ They have more important things to do. Nomura just adds what he thinks the fans will like. I hate the fact that Cloud is back, why does he have to be in so many friggen games? <_< Ugh.
  10. ~*Luna*~

Possible SPOILERS- New info from KHI

I noticed that too. XP All of this is kind of hard to believe though. O_O meh.
  11. ~*Luna*~

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! ZOMG THANK U SO MCUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!22!!3892 Happy?
  12. ~*Luna*~

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

o.o I think my friend got it from the Virgin megastore w/e in Liverpool. XD I dunno, you should try there. ^_^
  13. ~*Luna*~

for gamer that in ur city have so many kh mania!

Ahaha. XD No seriously, kh_forever. Wtf did you just say?
  14. ~*Luna*~

Fanfiction ► The Pirate!!!

What the f*ck? That is not a fanfic. It's a joke. And a bad one. I've never heard that one before, but it still sucks and you've just wasted 2 minutes of my life. Congratulations.
Back