• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by luckysora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► My short fiction homework

Thanks this will help a lot.adjetives,adjetives,adjetives got to remaber that.Oh and it was suppose to be short.That why its called a short fake story.If i made it like 10 pages.My teacher will die from reading!
  2. L

Fanfiction ► My short fiction homework

So in my class you had to write about a short fake story being locked in a room with some tape,a key chain,a belt,and a ink pen.So I want you to tell me how it is Trapped in college high. "Brrrrriiinnngg." Went the high school bell.Today was the last day of high school and it was summer...
  3. L

How Much Would You Pay?

Ill give you my xbox for it!....so thats like 400 or 500 dollers there.I think
  4. L

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

Took me only 2 days to beat it.
  5. L

Post your favorite LIMIT, Form,!!

limit:sora and riku form Anit form bwa ha ha ah ha
  6. L

One thing I want from KH II: Final Mix

I whould like it to make sora smarter in Kh2:FM
  7. L

SoraXRiku fanclub

Welcom to soraXriku page.Where crazy fangirls come and post topics about sora and riku togethere.But please dont go overload ok.good. Banners http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/shippokren/smallbannersXr.png smaller SoraXriku sig...
  8. L

Happy birthday to luckysora

Its my birthday hurray....and I still have no friends...oh well ITS MY BIRTHDAY! hurray! So wish me a happy birthday ok or esle:) P.s Im geting a armax i want some codes on kingdom hearts 2 please post them and wish me a happy birthday please^^
  9. L

kh2 got boring yet?

well i dont think its boreing.It's fun to play like a couple of times if there noting esle to do.So its kinda boreing non boreing game.
  10. L

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? I was like * well at least she's better then cid bad voice*0
  11. L

Skipped Scene

The laser part i can never beat in proud mode even with 86 def lvl 93 i press like crazy and i still die! 0-o ANd yuh that happends to me once to when i used session I aviod it
  12. L

The new inuyahsa movie on adult swim

well its not that new of a movie but did enyone hear that the 3rd inuyasha movie is comeing on adult swim!:drool:
  13. L

Is It Just Me ??

Kh2 was easyer because allmost everyone knew what to do.In Kh1 your like WTF what am i suppose to do!:bored:
  14. L

Riku's Kairi

Im going with riku_keyblade riku gay and he loves sora *end*
  15. L

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

You guys are lucky you got KH2 POSTERS!
Back