• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by luckyriku777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Preorder KH3D from Gamestop!

dude i havent been on here in years ok thank u so much i really appreciate it :)
  2. L

u got that right lol too much on my plate and i appreciate it can u tell me when kh 3 will be coming out is the word out yet?
  3. L

what game console is dream drop distance on 4? ps3?
  4. L

YUGIOH DUELISTS OF ROSES!!!! HELP!!PLZ

how do u promote your deck leader???? does anybody kno help me out plz
  5. L

re chain of memories????

is it out yet in usa???? :confused:
  6. L

Demnyx is modeled after...

they do look alike but theres no relation btween the 2 games sum1 said b4 sum1 from kh look like sum1 from ff but nomura says theres no relation btween da 2 games
  7. L

how will they get around?!!!

riku wasnt a bad guy ether but he can access the corridors of darkness
  8. L

Aqua = Xion

i relly do think xion is aquas nobody in 1 of the nomura interviews the interviewer asked did we see xion b4 nomura replied by laughing and sayin it was a secret lik its a twist lol lik we did c her but we havent u kno lik from bbs but on the other hand it wouldnt make sense because their names...
  9. L

old worlds new titles

i really wuld want 2 c sum of the new worlds in birth by sleep lik deep jungle wonderland and monstro those worlds were cool 2 play in and were fun who agrees? n it would b kind of cool 2 c terra aqua n ven 2 interact with the worlds and worlds characters of those worlds
  10. L

358/2 Days Official Site Adds New Trailer

cant wait 4 it lol i hate waitin
  11. L

GRAND theft auto 4

amazing graphics AMAZING i love the grand theft auto series i bought all the games since grand theft auto 3 and every new game it gets more realer as in doing stuff and the graphics get better every time and u can go further expand gameplay area but in grand theft auto 4 they out done it its so...
  12. L

what are the age ranges of people that play KH 2

im 16....but i was playing kingdom hearts since i was lik 12
  13. L

Training Time!

I GOT 2 AROUND 30 32......................
  14. L

question new information 4 kh3

are there any new information 4 the kingdom hearts 2 b on ps3??? these past 5 months? havent been online 4 awile need info asap please and sum1 please tell me wen birth by sleep comes out 2 u.s
  15. L

lil wayne fan thread

my favorite rapper the best rapper alive the weezy f baby fan club jus post u wana join if u do n discuss watever u wana discuss about him cash money records and young money records n dipset that he joined a couple months ago now
Back