• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LucasDraleau

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LucasDraleau

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

This guys is definitely not the same as the one from reddit so probably just a troll.
  2. LucasDraleau

Well, he posted on Twitter and Reddit at the exact same time so... He posted comments to Reddit at 9:41:55 EST, 9:42:34 EST, and 9:43:04 EST and on Twitter it says he posted at 9:42. So that's a conflict.
  3. LucasDraleau

Regarding third playable character, information from twitter:
  4. LucasDraleau

He says he's not posting on reddit and won't post a video of the credits or any credit spoilers. Yeah, definitely think it's fake. '
  5. LucasDraleau

Last time he made a new one he posted on the reddit that he did and so far he has yet to confirm it is his He also said that he's currently grinding on the game so I doubt it's him.
  6. LucasDraleau

This could also be because it's the first world. I'm sure if you went and fought enemies in Traverse Town after you completed End of the World in KH1 you'd see similar results.
  7. LucasDraleau

About Twilight Town's Size
  8. LucasDraleau

Rumor/Possible Leak: KH3D Worlds/Storyline

According to NikkiMirai from Gamespot Forums, he says that this is the list of worlds for KH3D and the storyline. I'm calling it BS, but thought I'd share it. Don't attack the messenger. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/61488502...
  9. LucasDraleau

[SPOILERS] So, three have are back to their original persona?

Re: So, three have are back to their original persona? You wouldn't believe how many places/forums, not just KHI, that I've seen where people don't notice this. Insisting on the fact that this new scene is in the past before they became Nobodies.
  10. LucasDraleau

[SPOILERS] So, three have are back to their original persona?

Re: So, three have are back to their original persona?
  11. LucasDraleau

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Sorry, I also didn't see the "just," so I also read it as "Wasn't sora born when his heart connected to Ven." Okay, Thanks.
Back