• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lucaraimew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Did anyone else notice this?

When you defeat the sky ruler and a couple days after, when xigbar looks at xion she looks a lot like ven! This is what xigbar says " why when i look i see you?" or something like that. This is my first thread so if it is obvious oh well. I had nothing else on my mind to write about.
  2. L

Your Favorite ► favorite Kingdom hearts Character

I like Riku, Vanitas, and anyone else in A red/black Suit. i also like Xion and Aqua. Terra, Leon, and cloud too.
  3. L

Your Favorite ► favorite orginization XIII member.

What is your favorite organization XIII member? I like Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix and Axel.
  4. L

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Xion. her black hair looks better then blonde kairi and red kairi. also, she wears one of my favorite costumes in kingdom hearts.
  5. L

xion's image

Well Xion, Namine, Kairi and Aqua all look alike. I also think that Sora, Roxas, and Ven look alike too. well there is a lot of matchups!
  6. L

Days funny bit(spoilers)

Seriously, Roxas is strange to me because he is hard to learn about in kh2 and i will soon be getting 358/2 days so i will learn more about roxas, but really, roxas was probably so shocked when xion was fading that he had to say something stupid. either that or it is a comedic moment in kingdom...
Back