• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Loxdani

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Trying to fully understand this forsaken game

The parameters are good b/c it prevents a lot of the headache and plotholes associated with time travel done improperly. Forget the having to give up your body part, if a person can only time travel with the limits of their life time that could help prevent the "couldn't they just" question I...
  2. L

That's why I said that I liked the parameters for time travel set for Xehanort. These parameters limits the "couldn't they just..." questions like couldn't they just go back in time to when Young Xehanort started to give into the darkness and stop him then and so on. Also I know by reading...
  3. L

Now explain this, they were physically sent to Destiny Island but why were they in their younger form shouldn't they look the same as in the cutscenes in the mysterious tower. Also if they went back in time to that specific time shouldn't they have seen Riku or Kairi running around? and if they...
  4. L

If this is how it actually happened I'm starting to see a lot of plot holes in KH3D story. I always thought that when the game started in Destiny Island it was just a sleeping projection of it so it could be a common ground for both Sora and Riku to enter the Sleeping Worlds. The fact that they...
  5. L

Mythil- Am I screwed?

I checked it here List of Synthesis Materials - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite If this is not right then yeah you're screwed
  6. L

Mythil- Am I screwed?

I believe the behemoth drops mithril.
  7. L

Something I've Always Wondered.

You said the same thing I said in different words. Opening the keyhole made the world vulnerable then Maleficent came and destroyed it along with the heartless.
  8. L

Opening the door to the heart of the world is not necessarily a bad thing, Ansem/Xehanort opened the one in his world but what made Radiant Garden become Hollow Bastion was Maleficent. With this logic I stand firm with my OPINION that he met a bad keyblade wielder that could or could not be...
  9. L

My point was Triton trusted Xehanort once got betrayed so he was reluctant to trust another keyblade wielder. If Triton met someone like Eraqus before why would he not trust someone like Sora. see my point. We may never know how Triton came to know what he knows I was just trying to be creative...
  10. L

In Kingdom Hearts lore all the separate worlds were once one with people that could wield keyblades. As a king it is just knowledge past down the line from the time when Atlantica was part of the greater pre-keyblade war world. Triton only knew the generic information about the keyblades as...
  11. L

So, what's gonna happen to Dream Drop Distance now?

Resident Evil Revelations was ported to home console 1 year and a few months after the 3DS release so there is some sort of exclusivity agreement or else they would have released it at the same time to 2 different companies. Metal Gear was for the most part a PS exclusive game for 15+ years (not...
  12. L

So, what's gonna happen to Dream Drop Distance now?

This is a matter of a company's right to the game. It took 3 years for Re:Chain of Memories to be made when DS was released an the old cartridge games were becoming obsolete. KH3D was released last year on a current handheld platform. I believe it will get the Re:Chain of Memories treatment and...
Back