• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lovesponge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lovesponge

Cool Kingdom Hearts games made in Dreams PS4

Literally nobody interested? :( I was just amazed as a fan. And imagine what they could do in the coming weeks and months.
  2. Lovesponge

Cool Kingdom Hearts games made in Dreams PS4

Hi everyone, Dreams for PlayStation 4 came out yesterday. For those that don't know the concept of the game you can make any game you want just with a PS4 controller in Dreams. You can see it as a LittleBigPlanet on steroids. The community already has made some great Kingdom Hearts content and...
  3. Lovesponge

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I get that. But what's the point actually of spoiler tagging when no one knows the subject they are talking about until you actually click on it? Almost nobody reveals what subject the spoilers are about. So as long as nobody does that, spoiler tagging is useless IMO. Because if you only want...
  4. Lovesponge

How come there are suddenly already so many copies in the wild? Do retailers already have them in stock and some have already sold them? Never knew that retailers receive games so much before release. I always thought they receive those game one or two ways at the earliest before release.
  5. Lovesponge

When you guys post spoilers. Can you at least say what spoilers you are talking about. What's the Point of hiding thé spoilers if others don't have any clue what you are talking about without actually reading them? Now I only see spoilers tags and I have to hope it aren't big spoilers when I...
  6. Lovesponge

Aha, there in the distrubition center still. I would assume they won't be shipped yet to the stores for at least another two weeks. That makes more sense. I assume the security is tight in those centers so we won't see a stolen copy pop up easily on the internet like a couple of weeks ago?
  7. Lovesponge

Isn't that like really, really early. Do retailers often get copies of games three weeks before release? Because if so I would assume there would be some shops that don't care that much and just start selling the game under the table. Or at least the shop owners playing the game themselves? How...
  8. Lovesponge

It's a fake, nobody has copies in Dubai
  9. Lovesponge

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts. Al Disney worlds are always empty for already 15 years :p The Disney worlds in KH3 will probably still not be packed, but it will be miles and miles better than any other KH iteration
  10. Lovesponge

It makes me wonder though. The leaker is a big Kingdom Hearts-fan apparently and nobody can't argue that the game looks gorgeous and fun to play and with great music often. Even after 40 hours he still has stuff to do, so there is also enough content. But why does he only give the game a...
  11. Lovesponge

A coin you can buy at the Moogle shop. It's completely optional to buy. But if you use it, it makes your life a lot easier.
  12. Lovesponge

I think there is also an exaggeration of how 'easy' the game is. So he died 4 times he said, probably it's more. And there is a coin that revives you every time you die. So he probably would have died much more without that coin. And also something that everyone seems to forget. It's not...
  13. Lovesponge

Did he really say that or are you just assuming this? Also fun to see that I do actually really hope that you don't get
  14. Lovesponge

Did you really just registered here to come and troll a game you have never played? Some people just have too much time :rolleyes:
  15. Lovesponge

So I followed this thread closely and avoided the ending spoilers as much as possible so I won't comment on that. So a lot of people are mad at Square-Enix for not adding an extra Disney world or not having a colloseum. So actually the game is too short in the eyes of the complainers. You do...
Back