• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Loveless86

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

[Theory] The meaning of the 7 black pieces in the epilogue of KH3 and how it might play in the next saga.

just one question what about the one darkness that's been hiding inside the queen of hearts? when young xehanort saw it and then he saw it again year's later when he saw her again.
  2. L

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

It wouldn't surprise me if the hooded black coat character at the end of trailer turned out to be ansem, seeker of darkness or terra-xehanort and if the game probably be same as kh ddd. But its just a guess at the moment.
  3. L

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

It looks like this is the artwork is for new xehanort mobile game that was just announced, sounds like it's same as the khux game with new keyblade masters e.g. quests, building up yr skill level and going to different disney worlds and so on but it's just guest work at monent but looking at the...
  4. L

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

It looks like ven next to xehanort and the female character has chirithy in her hand but other two I can't make out, I know one of them has similar uniform to young xehanort and eraqus but that's all I can tell at the moment but I could be wrong lol.;)
  5. L

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

It's the master of masters who's talking to the young xehanort at the end of the trailer, but I like know is where has he hiding all this time? unless he has the power of time travel so he can sure that the second keyblade war can happen. but only my opinion at the moment from what I see from...
Back