• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Love Machine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Love Machine

Destiny Islands Leveling

I recently picked up a copy of 1.5 ReMIX at Anime Central over the weekend in Chicago, and I've spent about 3 hours grinding on Wakka. Still going at it as I type this. But my question is: What's the highest level you've gotten to before leaving Destiny Islands?
  2. Love Machine

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

prob already asked but why isnt this in the SE section also im probably going to need to actually play the first one now
  3. Love Machine

imagination at work

I've decided to create a design on the back of my notebook so that my friends/fags won't write their names on it i cant think of anything else to add to it so if you have any ideas, hit me up also I used one of those sharpie pens so the lines aren't that smooth, ik
  4. Love Machine

for you bald kupos out there

Water Wigs Photographer Tim Tadder created a series called 'Water Wigs', which is composed of, you guessed it, wigs made of water. so be jealous that you'll never get wigs this fine
  5. Love Machine

Random things you noticed...

ajmrowland, you can simply edit your replies and paste others' quotes into it, instead of repeatedly posting.
  6. Love Machine

KH3d up for best Handheld game at the Golden Joystick awards

I played the demo for Gravity Rush at BestBuy..... so tempted to click it, it seemed that good.....
  7. Love Machine

Did anyone think...?

If Ansem's attacks didn't leave you with 1hp and killed you, he would be near impossible.
  8. Love Machine

Did anyone think...?

Xemnas was rather easy once you understand his attack pattern, while Ansem rip you a new heart.
  9. Love Machine

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Re: Freezing Drop Glitch The game has a few glitches here and there, that's all. btw stop changing your text color to white, it's hard for people using Stampy to see it. Not changing the color will automatically change the text color depending on the forum skin.
  10. Love Machine

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

(•_•) looks like he became... ( •_•)<⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ...a lingering will. YEEAAHHHH
  11. Love Machine

Kairi

Why would the whole Org. show up after one of them gets the hell beat out of them?
  12. Love Machine

Name your dream eaters

My white-colored Keeba Tiger is named Absol.
  13. Love Machine

Has anyone else noticed...

that in the opening CG scene, Sora and Riku are both seen wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, respectively. Any significance? Idk if this has been stated before, sorry if it has.
  14. Love Machine

3DS XL released and KH3D

If a handheld is too light, in terms of weight, then it is uncomfortable for me. My 1st gen PSP was rather bulky and heavy, and I loved it. The newer ones became lighter, and I disliked the feeling of them. The XL is heavier, and is probably much more comfortable to hold, imo.
Back