• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LordPhantomhive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LordPhantomhive

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

I don't think it will be a separate SKU since it just a preorder bonus not a separate Special Edition (or if it consider a limited edition then it would be something like Shin Megami Tensei 4 or Beyond Two Souls, where the regular edition is basically upgraded into a SE for preorders). Gamestop...
  2. LordPhantomhive

Well I went and preordered it on Amazon, so all set now. Now to wait...
  3. LordPhantomhive

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Eh that pretty much around the standard of these type of art books, so yeah not really that surprising, but I hope it hardcover.
  4. LordPhantomhive

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Yeah for something like this gamestop will just add a couple space on the game's page that shows it has preorder bonus, and also add bonus included under the game title and publisher on the search list. In fact they have done it...
  5. LordPhantomhive

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Hm maybe I do Amazon. I just don't know how much of a hassle it going to be getting it since I will be in the process of settling into a new college.>.> If Best Buy was also a option that probably would have been really nice.
  6. LordPhantomhive

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Yay, can't wait.:biggrin: Hope the artbook will be pretty nice, but I was going to preorder the game either way. Don't know where to preorder it through, but I should do it sooner than later. >.>
  7. LordPhantomhive

What difficulty do you start on?

I used to have done normal but starting with Birth by Sleep I went up to Proud mode.
  8. LordPhantomhive

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Comparison Shots!

That wallpaper shot looks gorgeous.:eek: So clean.
  9. LordPhantomhive

News ► Demo Gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Shown at PLAY the PlayStation!

Looks so crisp and clean with some niffy detail.:smile: They also seem to improve the water too.
  10. LordPhantomhive

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Finally, but Fall?D: Aw was hoping it would come in the Summer, oh well. Lol guess that wouldn't be surprising if that actually what SE is planning to do.
  11. LordPhantomhive

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

Yay on be able to skip cutscenes. I lost track of how many times I had to go through that cutscene before the second Riku fight so this will in handy if I have to go through that again.:P
  12. LordPhantomhive

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

Oh nice that the camera will be set to the right analog like in KHII.:biggrin:
  13. LordPhantomhive

KH3D Side Riku Novel Artwork! (Contains Spoilers)

Maybe he thought it doesn't matter much since characters keep calling Lea, Axel.:tongue:
  14. LordPhantomhive

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

I cracking up at this. The key word is announcement, and it makes sense that it is consider japan only since the announcement was at a gaming conference aimed at the Japanese audience.
  15. LordPhantomhive

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

FLYING AROUND IN NEVERLAND IN HD! Nothing can save those levels.:tongue:
Back