• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LordMune

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► i might get killed

The death threats are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE.
  2. L

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

Aeris sucks, and yes, her voice sucks too.
  3. L

who's played Kingdom Hearts II

Best thread evAr
  4. L

Hypocrisy of America

zomg ^___^
  5. L

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Yes, but it requires certain costly, mostly-illegal PS2 modifications.
  6. L

I have bought the game- it is paid for and should be shipped from Canada within the next few hours. Trans-atlantic shipping is far from speedy though, hence torrent.
  7. L

Hot, liquid hatred for all things now runs in the stead of blood in my veins- where is my KH2? I demand it. I need it, now. You just can't depend on the scene anymore. I have pre-ordered the game, get me a goddamned torrent already.
  8. L

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

I... don't quite understand what you're trying to say here, but it makes me cry. :( :p Well, not my problem anymore, you have my gratitude for valiantly attempting to upload the intro.
  9. L

Manage Attachments -> Upload File from your Computer -> Browse -> *.torrent -> Upload :cool: This fight for our right to torrents is not mine anymore though- due to fun things such as time zones, I'm off to bed, and will rise, in the morning, to a KH2 torrent. Be it here or elsewhere. :)
  10. L

Why do you torment me so? :P No matter I suppose, I will leech the game tomorrow regardless. Transatlantic shipping is too slow not to pirate the game first.
  11. L

Allow me to repeat myself. BitTorrent works on the the more the merrier principle, so please, let there be more.
  12. L

ATTACH THE TORRENT TO A POST NOW LEST THERE BE BLOODSHED. Thank you.
  13. L

NP. P.S. Xaldin, google DVD Decrypter, ISOBuster, and "free bittorrent tracker". You know what you have to do. XD D.S.
  14. L

I believe it was the GiGaHeRz FMV Extraction tool, or ps2play or something. Lost it all in a recent reformat, I'm afraid.
Back