• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord betrayus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lord betrayus

3DS XL released and KH3D

At first I was excited about the XL now I'm kind of paranoid about buying one and it being screwed up. These problems aren't wide-spread correct?
  2. Lord betrayus

First time critical mode

Critical mode for what game? You didn't specify. Also welcome to KHI!
  3. Lord betrayus

Symphony of Sorcery: A theory

I don't think that we know enough about the world to arrive to a huge conclusion like that.
  4. Lord betrayus

How to beat Sephiroth

In Kh2? Simple and easy. Reflega=win.
  5. Lord betrayus

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

It sucked to me because it was way too easy for me, even on proud; some the worlds didn't tie into the plot in any way( Pride lands, Atlantica), Atlantica as a whole, I didn't see much of a reason to change Keyblades except for looks, the only difficult enemy to me was Sephiroth, Roxas was less...
  6. Lord betrayus

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

So what was the reason behind Sora and Riku having the Oathkeeper and Oblivion on them respectively when fighting Xemnas? My first thought was it was symbolic for Roxas and maybe Xion, but I'm not entirely sure about the latter.
  7. Lord betrayus

The reason I say that is it just feels like they're opening the door to allow more to come back. Of course it does depend on how important they will be to the plot, but still.
  8. Lord betrayus

I have to admit that it seems ridiculous that seemingly everyone who was in Org. XIII is going to be brought back if I go by the amount I saw in the trailer. Can't a few be left to nothing?
  9. Lord betrayus

Oh dear god. That's it. After seeing the trailer I'm officially going to spoil myself.
  10. Lord betrayus

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I have to admit, after the trailer comes out and I watch it I will be hard pressed to avoid spoiling myself more than I already am. Especially with the release date being in the spring.
  11. Lord betrayus

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! XD All this info has convinced me to buy 3DS and get this game! I'm so excited!
  12. Lord betrayus

Drop gauge theory

The only way I see it working is either Kupos' idea of the drop gauge disappearing at certain spots or a cutscene forcing the change.
  13. Lord betrayus

IGN's Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons

Magic chainsaws do not apply to my previous post.
  14. Lord betrayus

IGN's Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons

I'd rather have a weapon that doesn't way me down, lets me transform it into a giant hammer, allows me to use magic, and open up doors without a key, than a chainsaw that requires gas. :P
  15. Lord betrayus

I'm BACK!!!....sort of?

Hi people! For those who remember me(I think some of you do? Or none) I'm (Look to your left)! I've been gone for a long time but I can't help but feel the pull to come back and get on the forum bandwagon! XD So is there anything I need to know about that isn't on the guidelines or rules? Also...
Back