• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lord betrayus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I suppose...XP
    Yeah...I'm going to try to actually go to bed before 12 every day this week...because I'm gonna have to wake up at maybe 4:30 next Saturday XP
    ~Umbra~
    Eh...I'm almost always tired...plus this week was a bit exhausting, since I had two field trips, one of which involved walking practically all day...I dunno XP.
    I was finally able to post in the rp, though...luckily..
    ~Umbra~
    No,he's just a dick. We have mental students at that school adn their much friendlier than that. I'll run two miles when I feel motivated.
    Because he messes EVERYTHING up! When I mean everything, I mean everything. Last time he said "What's a vag___?" he screamed it by our p.e teacher and we had to run TWO miles instead of one. >.> There's other reasons, but I'm too lazy to type em.
    It's been...normal for me. I feel like punching this guy at school because I hate him that much. :D Ypu?
    I've just been around forums for quite sometime is all, thank you it's flattering but I would be the last person to pick to be a mod.
    No problem, and thanks I suppose. I don't think I would be right for the position but thank you ^^.
    No, no you are fine in your actions it's just there are different approaches to things is all ^^.
    I realize this, I know of him but that doesn't excuse unconsciously goading him to post more ^^.
    Yes, now I'm not criticizing you for posting on that thread telling him to delete the thread, what you did is a good thing; but there are better methods ^^. Instead of putting more spam send him a VM.
    I realize your intentions are good but rather than post on a thread that has little meaning VM him to close the thread, all you are doing is creating meaningless spam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back