• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I barely understood that...

Well, I don't want to be American either, so at least we share something in common... Past an appreciation of me.

Yeah, I get that, too... Rarely. Of course, everyone points out my use of language... Consider me a "Little Genius". But not little. So, "Genius", then. And for the record, everyone automatically assumes my name is related to John Watson, mostly because everyone knows of Sherlock Holmes, even if they don't know the books. It's a very, very, very common mistake.
    As you should.

Yeah, I live in Canada. And, because the world in its entirety is getting warmer, it screws up how air is moved, or something. I don't really know, but apparently it can make things colder too...

I wouldn't call the British a race... But, you know, I can't see why you'd want to be American. It's essentially the same down there as it is up here, except you're liable to get shot due to lenient gun laws, and you might not make it through it due to shitty health care. I mean, I hear Obama's doing something about Health Care, but I haven't really payed much attention to American politics since the election.

Yeah, in real life even, people manage to mistake me for a sixteen year old or something. Honestly, I can't see how... And, wouldn't you say making the assumption that someone is male due to being "direct" is bordering on stereotyping?

I was wondering what all the hype was about after seeing... Five or six characters appear in Kingdom Hearts. For the record, I picked up XII first, then III, then IV, then I, then XIII, and finally VI.
    In my opinion, there's so much to Disney, that the most you can say is that you're a fan of any given Disney franchise, and not the company as a whole.
    That sucks, have you tried talking to the office in the condo about it? Anyway, yeah, it is the chin ups; you got it.
    For the bicep exercise, I do 35lb but only 10 reps and 3 rows. Today went great. I was using 65 but only doing 10 reps; but today I used 55lbs and did 15 reps on everything instead.
    Hmm... No, not quite too far, but not quite humorous, either. Keep it up with the murder jokes, and maybe one day you will come close to being as humorous as I. Maybe.

Oh, no no no no no. Think farther north. Ah, the north. Where the grass is greener than greener... Provided people care about their lawns, and the land is wet and the air is (sometimes) cool. And we do in fact have four seasons... sometimes. Sometimes we don't quite get winter, and sometimes we don't quite get summer, but I like to blame global warming for all that.

I am a Britophile. I love the British, and British things, and understand that the next best person in the world to me is living somewhere in Britain.
    Where did you get that ridiculous conception?!

The entire thing is great. Gotta love gang wars between disgruntled young adults, psychotic knife-wielding manchildren and literally everyone else who lives in Ikebukuro.

Not particularly. At this point, I'm not even much of a Kingdom Hearts fan. I only ever got into Final Fantasy because it looked interesting after playing Kingdom Hearts, and I don't think it's quite possible to be an honest-to-god Disney fan.
    Other regular members will still respect you, you know...

The equator? I'd... hate to live there, I think.

Eh. It's nice to finally be a convincing enough British person to be mistaken for one by someone whon can't see or hear me.

Shizuo "Shizzy" Heiwajima. He's the badass bartender from Durarara!! that can fight off an army of posessed, knife-wielding psychos while unarmed, and frequently lifts vending machines and streetlights to use to smack people around.
    I know, right?! ^^ No, you hit platinum at 3000. No need to get violent with the innocent... Pluinge a dagger into a criminal! Like, Silh, or something.

The weather was... Great, actually. Warm, not too cold or wet, and a lot fo sunshine, actually. It's so cool that you're moving there! London, specifically, seemed really nice...

How should I know that about her? I'm a fan, not a devoted fan.

I've never really listened to them, but I own a bit of their stuff. I've never actually listened to it... But I own it, and that's something.
    Yeah, he's a frightening guy. Fond of rape too, I've heard...

Azrael deserves equal credit for this.

Hey, that's not true! People only take you seriously if you're a Platinum member! Premium means nothing!

Well, I was just in Britain, and I am a Britophile... But no. I chose Arthur because I thought that, for an alias, it was... Well, good. The Victorians, for a name, was a completely random idea, and the group's gone anyways... And my name is Watson 'cuz I'm an Emma Watson fan.
    I've known the guy since my second roleplay. And he's struck fear into my heart since then.

Here's how: I'm the reason that Post Count doesn't go up in the OOC section. And the reason why said section exists. 'Cuz I was, for the entirety of my time here, THE MANAGER! *ThunderxLightning*
    I considered making him a mutant, but there seemed to be too many already, and I didn't figure it would help his character at all.

What I mean is, Ubi "Reforge" Ty.
    Really? I didn't think he was that amazing, but he's definitely better template-wise than most of my other characters...

So, thanks. Now I've just got to wait for Tavish to point out some glaring flaw that neither of us has noticed.
    Yeah, they do not have barbells on mine either. I'm using 65 for bench press, for pull dows with the large thingy(idk the name of this one) and for the one where you sit on the floor and pull back. I'm using 35 for bicep pull up, 45 for the one where you pull up and you are using every muscle in you arms. 35 for triceps pulldowns.
    About the dumbells lol; you don't have to tell me. It's a pain in the ass to keep them equilibrated, but I guess, control will come with time.
    I beg to differ. The blood flow goes into your core to try and keep that warm but your nerve endings are still active. There is a name for when the palms of your hands lose blood flow and drop to a certain point. I forget the name but it hurts like hell. I never went to the extremes myself but I do like to watch 1000 Ways to Die and freezing was one of them.
    That's awesome, I need all the help I can get, dude. I'll do that "one rep weight" thing tomorrow. I'm gonna have to rearrange my routine. I was currently working with 65 lbs and 5-10 reps, three rows for each exercise.
    Well, I've always been skinny. I have a really fast metabolism; I can eat, eat, and eat, and i'm still hungry. But nothing changed with my weight. Since I was 13, I started doing the basic excersices @ home, you know a few push ups, pull ups and such. But I always got tired of not seeing progress, therefore I started and dropped it a couple of times. Now that I just turned 19, and have the mental maturity for it. I'm going for it, full throttle; you could say it's one of my higher goals in life. What do you mean, when you say "suggary carbs?" What kind of foods contains that.
    That's a very encouraging story, bro. Damn, I'm so hyped I wanna go to the gym right now, and beat the reps out of those dumbbells lol. Well, I'm taking a multivitamines thing called "one a day". Idk about those supplements, but any recommendations are welcome. I don't have a personal trainer (i wish i had the time and the money). For the most part, I'm trying to get a lot of protein out of the tuna. I'm doing the six meals a day thing. I did some research. I did the math, and i'm eating more calories than the ones my body currently needs.
    Yeah, I started like a month ago or so. I'm noticing changes though, so i'm not about to give up that easily lol. My inmediate goal is to bulk up at least 150 lb. I'm currently at 135, wich isn't right AT ALL for my height wich is 6'5".
    D
    Dcasd1 i like,like him and i hope he like's me back
    D
    I-I think i'm in love!!!!!!!!!he's here on khi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back