Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LoneFox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LoneFox

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

That was a completely different situation. To my knowledge (if someone knows better, please correct me), original Coded was a successful game on a not-so-successful platform. Porting it to a different platform made sense, especially when it could be done quite easily and cheaply by combining...
  2. LoneFox

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

UX remake is not going to happen. Even if Nomura wanted to do it, the necktie clowns won't let him, because they consider the original to be a failure. On the other hand, a PC port of the final version of the original is possible. It should be relatively easy to do, because the game is already...
  3. LoneFox

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

I tried to find it but wasn't able to. I think it was posted very soon after release of ReMind, and the spoiler tag policy of that time period makes it very hard to find anything. In any case, someone found models(?) of the four remaining foretellers without their masks in the data files, and...
  4. LoneFox

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

This doesn't make sense to me. The MoM is equivalent to God in the biblical stuff, and the Vorlons in the Babylon 5 stuff. So, why would he be associated with "the bad guy" in this Norse mythology thing? Luxu would be more appropriate for that. My understanding is that the sprite is composed...
  5. LoneFox

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

Why so? I think it makes at least some sense for her first formchange to be Sora Form... 🙃
  6. LoneFox

What would you change for KHCOM story?

Ludor is Latin for Player, and makes perfect sense with his gambling gimmick. Neither Braig nor Xigbar sounds particularly good, so maybe being one letter away from Brain was intentional from the start?
  7. LoneFox

What would you change for KHCOM story?

In the human brain, signals from the sense of smell are connected directly to the parts where new memories are formed. Other senses go through a lot of processing before getting there. Therefore, we tend to remember things associated with a smell really well. So, it does make sense in a story...
  8. LoneFox

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

...and then there is this really cute piece of fan art someone posted on Reddit.
  9. LoneFox

KHUX ► The Missed Opportunities of KHUX

Well, maybe Brain's book on the subject was almost ready to be published when the war happened, and then he somehow found time to finish it after becoming a leader? I guess that would work...
  10. LoneFox

KHUX ► The Missed Opportunities of KHUX

I see the appeal of a customizable Chirithy, but I think it's good that it stayed as Brain's specialty. It is what originally made him into a personal symbol/avatar for me (the reveal at the end then turned that "a" into "THE"). Also, all of them looking the same had some relevance in the story...
  11. LoneFox

What side games do YOU want?

I'd like to see something turn-based, with simple enough rules that it's easy to get into, but also enough strategic complexity to have replay value. It could be a deck-building game like Slay the Spire, or perhaps something similar to the Shandalar mode of the old Microprose Magic the Gathering...
  12. LoneFox

KHUX ► Union X Ending Clarification

No, the last one is on loose in the worlds. I believe we saw it meddling with the Queen of Hearts in Dark Road. We don't know, does it matter? Either they are still imprisoned, or they found their way into Quadratum (which is probably the outside world where the WIR arcade is), and are...
  13. LoneFox

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

You have a point, they don't necessarily need to be the same. But I don't see any reason why they would be different either. The question is, is it possible for all of KH2 + Coded + DDD + Olympus in KH3 to happen within the time of the summer vacation? For comparison, we know (from Roxas's...
  14. LoneFox

Music ► What are you listening to?

I'm not sure why I originally added this to my collection, but now I see it connecting to both KHUX story and SerenityOS project (completely unintentionally, as it pre-dates both), and as result it has become one of my favorites. I guess "follow your heart" is a good advice in real world as well...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6