Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LoneFox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LoneFox

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Weren't there 8 apprentices? I think you are forgetting Lea and Isa... People seem to be misunderstanding what I tried to say. I'm not claiming that MoM is one of Darknesses. Instead, the idea is, seven people fought in the first Keyblade War. Six of them fell into darkness and became these...
  2. LoneFox

What makes you think Lauriam has different personality than Marluxia? To me they seem very similar: proud, bold, manipulative, independent, and quite smart. The main differences are, Marluxia is about twice as old as Lauriam is in UX, doesn't have a keyblade and the power and responsibility that...
  3. LoneFox

Scala is the real Daybreak Town turned upside down. Keyblade Graveyard is a separate world, just like it is in BBS and KH3. I think what you are missing is, while the war took place only in KG, all the worlds were destroyed because of it. This was explained at the beginning of Dark Road, some of...
  4. LoneFox

This! I was hoping that she would use some kind of dirty trick to get involved. But at least there is a plausible explanation for her out-of-character behavior, namely Lauriam. Remember that the story comes from Japanese culture, where titles and such matter quite a bit more than what we are...
  5. LoneFox

It seems that writing and properly formatting everything I want to say about this would be several hours of work, so I guess it is better to just post a big list of ideas to get the discussion going: Leaving out the fight between Ven and the Darkness was kinda rude, but I understand they needed...
  6. LoneFox

People have posted some really interesting spoilers to the KHUX Reddit. Looks like I completely missed the possibility that some of the union leaders use a different method to get out of the data world than others. Now the arrangement I see there makes perfect sense to me, with the assumption...
  7. LoneFox

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

Could be. The simplest theory is that either Ephemer or Skuld is showing the dreams, because they are the only characters present on both scenes we have seen. Ephemer is also confirmed to be able to do it, as he did show dreams to the Player before the Keyblade War. However, there is the problem...
  8. LoneFox

I actually hadn't thought about that before, but it still does fit really well to my understanding what happened. The idea is that something similar to what happened to Yozora also happened to the Player, transforming him/her into Ludor.
  9. LoneFox

Wrong! The first point is irrelevant, because Luxord could have gone through the same trajectory as Lauriam and Elrena did, and therefore is about the same age as them. The second one is false, because the same trick that allowed the Dandelions to transfer to other worldlines after the Keyblade...
  10. LoneFox

KH PC Review Thread

This belongs on thedailywtf.com ! Unfortunately I cannot try out the games myself, because there is an artificial dependency on dll files that are not available for Windows 7. Apparently it can be circumvented for KH3 (only), but I think that game probably is a bit too much for my old Windows...
  11. LoneFox

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

So, has anyone found any good ones? I've been looking for them myself, but there is the usual problem with fan-made content, most of it is very low quality. Please post links to any streamers and/or youtubers who are trying out the games and: Have at least some idea of how to be entertaining...
  12. LoneFox

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Apparently there is a really silly bug in this update. Interestingly, this is just the kind of thing a true Dandelion would add intentionally as a comment on the game being shut down prematurely... :ROFLMAO:
  13. LoneFox

So, there is a lot of speculation in this thread about who goes into which pod. It seems nonsensical to me, because I'm convinced that no one will use any of the pods, other than perhaps the Darkness going to the future in one. Here is why: First, we have the problem of getting from the data...
  14. LoneFox

New day, new ideas... Let's talk about Luxu. By sending the true Dandelion to the future, Luxu is clearly disobeying the Master's order to not intervene. But he also claims that he understands what the Master really meant by that order, and believes that it includes what he is doing now. He is...
  15. LoneFox

Something I just realized: if the world MoM is talking about is Quadratum, then the No Name keyblade must have been there at some point. When could it have happened?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6