• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lolapaluuza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lolapaluuza

General ► We need to talk about Eurovision

Have you heard about Little Big? They were supposed to participate last year. It seems to me that it would definitely be a victorious performance.
  2. lolapaluuza

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

I don't even know, it's a difficult question. I think the digital version, because it's much more convenient. I haven't acquired a physical one for a long time, to be honest. By the way, I recently learned about the existence of skins in games and that the game turns out to be much more...
  3. lolapaluuza

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

Read this somewhere on reddit. Not everyone needs that kind of love. It all depends on your language of communication: if gifts / actions are important to you, then this is just romantic love. If it is important for you to feel support in a relationship and the most important thing is harmony...
  4. lolapaluuza

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

Fav movies: The Sward in the Stone & The Lion King The best villain: Claude Frollo
  5. lolapaluuza

Film ► Cruella: May 2021

I didn't really like the movie, but the music they used is amazing.
Back