• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Locksmith13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Vanitas Sentiment

I beat the game with just Terra, but I can't fight/find Vanitas Sentiment. Do I have to beat the game with all three characters to unlock it or collect all the Xehanort reports.
  2. L

Gametrailers Review

how the hell did gamespot give bbs a 7.5
  3. L

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I don't know why everyone's hatin on IMDB. I mean without their information we would have no clue that James Earl Jones voiced Aqua lol. Could you imagine first playing the game and hearing Aqua with that corny dialog about "star shaped fruit" in his...
  4. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Well I was bored so I went to imdb and it had a new voice actor for aqua. Apparently James Earl Jones is the true voice of aqua. That's means whoever that secret boss is with the blue blades has to be her son. So naturally it has to be eraqus because of...
  5. L

keyblade for BBS

So is this keyblade more powerful than the ultima or do we not know that yet
  6. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I don't check it for reliabitly, I check it becuase I'm bored out of my mind. I find it amusing to see what name they put up, but so far its just the same old same old which is frustrating hence the sigh.
  7. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Christian bale is once again listed as terra on imdb...(sigh)
  8. L

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

I know right, the new wording is horrible
  9. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread There's a brand new trailer on Gamespot with new cutscenes. Terra actually has speaking parts that are good in this one so check it out
  10. L

New Degenki Interview

Christian Bale is not Terra VA so don't even consider him, go to the VA discussion thread to look over voice actors. As of now we have no idea
  11. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah but we're dealing with superfans and not causal gamers. Casual gamers will be intrigued by Luke and Spock as voices, superfans are drawn to the main characters especially the one who seems to get a lot of focus because of his apparent connection...
  12. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread That wasn't a joke necessarily, really its just to build up the hype for the game. With so much information out about the plot, game play and design there really is nothing else to keep secret. I think they picked the one voice actor that everyone...
  13. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread So that this thread goes on forever
  14. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread This was probably already posted but imdb has now completely removed the spot for terra's voice actor so it most likely wasn't the last guy that was posted on it
  15. L

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread When is there supposed to be a new trailer coming out, I think there were several different Japanese ones so some English ones have to come out soon
Back