• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LKani_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Axel's Weapons

"Ariel Blades" FOR THE EPIC WIN xDDDD Nobody knows what Xemnas' weapons are called. I don't know where "Aerial Blades" came from either. I just call them Lightsabers. xD Xigbar's weapons are two individual laser guns that combine to form a sniper rifle. Vexen- Shield, Ice Shield, same...
  2. L

Organzation XIII battles

Dude. THANK YOU. These are so much win.
  3. L

Vexen must of did it!

Interesting theory, but I don't think that's the case. Those probably aren't canon, as was said before. Ehe.
  4. L

A bit of help, please?

If you will. My version of the high-quality KH2:FM+ secret ending got corrupted (It is all whited out with a big DivX stamp on it D:) and the download link on KHI's page says it's been taken off the original download site. Can anyone redirect me to the very high-quality version (that will...
  5. L

Vexen clones

That would be so evil >3 Intelligent, yes, but oh so evil. . . .I like it. :D Dang it, I need to see that omake comic with Repliku and the Vexen-clones. xDDD; BADLY.
  6. L

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

Well, considering this isn't Pokemon. I don't know about that, though. I think that Demyx is stronger than Axel, as he was a b!tch to fight (and Axel was easy as hell), but that since he doesn't like to fight, Axel has more skill. Anywho. I'd bet you several thousand units of currency that I'm...
  7. L

Do you prefer your anime short or longer?

Just what the title says. I consider 100+ episode animes to be lengthy. Personally, I don't like watching episode after episode after episode, which is why I prefer short animes that don't take too much time to watch. Though I say 100 episodes up there, I won't continue to watch a series if it...
  8. L

funny parody

Fanfic forum? Nu. Parodies go wherever xD Man, Youtube doesn't work on this computer ;__;
  9. L

my essay on vexens voice

This is more of a rant than an essay xD But it's a good rant. I agree with a lot of your points here- A few, of course, I don't but that's opinions clashing. However, just as a big point here too, I don't like Vexen's voice much ;__; It scares me. But, I'll get used to it. All of the fans will...
  10. L

I think I may have realized something odd. . .

Okay all, listen up. If anyone has a legit explanation for this, fire away, I suppose. xD I just thought it was weird. On the topic of Xehanort. If I recall correctly, Xehanort lost his heart, then returned, correct? Well, anyone who does that is bound to have a pretty strong heart- We have...
  11. L

If you beat CoM first....

That theory sounds pretty logical, considering that he does have his KH1 abilities in :CoM. Perhaps you obtain it after clearing RE:CoM, then after a boss? It seems as if it would be a powerful form, so I don't think you would get it immediately (although that would be a nice bonus).
  12. L

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well, to put it out, only Vexen appeared on both sides of the story in :CoM. Anywho, wow. Zexion's weapon caught me off-guard there, at first. I was all like, "A BOOK?!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!11" Hmm. It seems like he may have some similar abilities to Luxord, as I saw a shot of Donald trapped in a...
  13. L

High Quality Re:COM screens

It does look real, doesn't it? I love what they're doing to him. TAKE THAT, PEOPLE WHO THINK MARLUXIA IS A FRUIT! xD These are old screenshots, but it is still good to have them so pretty sigs and avatars can be made. 8D
  14. L

Vexen voice

Sure, but . . . does he have to sound (and act) like he's tripping out on some drug? xDDDDDD It's not THAT bad, but, well . . . xDDDDDD
  15. L

Vexen voice

Well, what do you think of his voice now? I was kinda dissapointed D: He sounded scary. TT______TT His eye movements made me crack up, though. xDDD
Back