• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by little chiyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Amazing chappy True!! I can't wait for the Grand Finale!
  2. L

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

I started reading this fanfic yesterday, I read the first chapter, and I couldn't stop reading it!! This fic. is amazing! I can't wait for another chapter! :)
  3. L

*The Squirrel fanclub!*

For all of you squirrel lovers out there join the squirrel club today!!! Dictators: little chiyo/theannoyingthing vice dictator: Gaara-sama members: R4TM DWD
  4. L

Harry Potter Puppet Pals

I found these videos quite funny! Its Harry Potter and his friends as puppets. http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/index.html I did not make these videos, I found them. You dont have to comment or anything if you dont want to.
  5. L

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

I was expecting a whole lot more kinds of heartless in that battle.
  6. L

I love this fan fic so I can't wait for the next chappy!!
  7. L

birthday!!

Everyone wish the best sister in the world a happy birthday!! Happy birthday Texkia26!
  8. L

Goofy as a turtle.

^^ Goofy must be one really fast turtle, but when you do the little dashy thingy he spins around in his shell and goes pretty much as fast as you do.
  9. L

Fanfiction ► Harry Potter

Your friend is amazingly talented!!
  10. L

Take your time, you shouldn't ruin your day just for this.
  11. L

AHHHH!!!!! awesomeness! I love this fic!
Back