• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
liteblue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know how you feel! It's freakin annoying. Of all the useless (to me) extra features they add to consoles these days they could make room for BC.

^-^ How was your halloween?
    That really was disappointing, I'm also still angry they didn't learn from this mistake and make it so ps4 could play ps3 games.

Also~
    Photography's a lot of fun, especially at night =3

Hmm, I enjoy writing, baking, and I'm a pretty big pop culture nerd xP
    Don't worry, you're far from boring so far.
    Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and whatever else I find interesting. XD The list goes on, and there's lots of eShop games from the GameBoy era I'd like to play. Such a variety.
    I'll try to do the same, but I will be lucky to get the money to do so.:( But my first goal is a 3DS, so many games for it now.
    True, I wouldn't mind learning italian or latin though, those are two languages I've always had an interest in, just never had a good opportunity to learn them.
    xD B-but dang it what about me!? I was disappointed you couldn't use the gamecube controller on more games.
    I just couldn't like it. it may be old fashioned or even lazy but I want buttons and an actual controller. I already do small exercises and a treadmill I dont want to do more while trying to slash with Link. x[
    I'm the opposite both would have games I'd be interested in. Though I ditched nintendo when they made the wii, dont like that motion control crap.
    Oh really. I'm glad you liked it. Did you read all the chapters or just one? Do you plan to keep reading? Waht did you think could have been improved? Sorry....
    TnT Guess this means no more old gen for ol me now. Though the N64 dont seem to bother me.

I see so your before Edolas then. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back