• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lissar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Birth by Sleep Official PSP Theme

Click the left hand button next to the image of the theme, it should pop up. There will also be four other themes released to SE Members throughout the beginning of April.
  2. L

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

Yeah, it can be really hard to put that sort of thing into English... or even describe it to people who don't speak Japanese! Hahaha. It's like, you can be politely rude? Really? Yes. I thought I'd stick this here. It's a list of some of the current mysteries will be faced with in future...
  3. L

Well, politeness in Japanese is less about sentiment and more about word choice. The words he uses are very polite sounding, though this does not necessarily mean that he actually likes Vexen. Sort of like how you might be polite to your boss. You're polite to your boss because you have to...
  4. L

It isn't technically an interview, as we see nothing directly said from an interviewer/Nomura. It is more like a FAQ. It is possible that Nomura wrote out the whole thing himself, or at least suggested which questions should be answered. I don't think there was an interviewer thinking about...
  5. L

It's clear that all the other plot points are just red herrings to throw you off the trail of the TRUE IMPORTANCE of Scrooge and his ice cream. The final boss of the series will be a gigantic seasalt ice cream making machine that throws cones at your head, I'm calling it now. It will be an...
  6. L

Hahaha, they probably just wanted to round it off to twenty but couldn't think of anything else. Which is surprising considering how many other things are still unanswered... Anyway, I forgot this one:
  7. L

Alright, here are the rest of the questions: I'm going to be taking a break now, but I'll be back with more stuff from the Ultimania later tonight!
  8. L

Lots more fun stuff on the way! How would anyone ever find this stuff out without reading this? Perhaps he'll put all of these pieces (among others) together in the next game like he keeps promising.
  9. L

Sorry guys, I fell asleep while the site was being silly and not loading for me. I'll get to the rest of these today.
  10. L

I thought about putting this stuff in one of the other threads, but oh what the hell, it's interesting enough to deserve it's own thread and actually answers important questions. And here is a list of mysteries which have still to be unanswered:
  11. L

Ultimania - Full Nomura Interview

Hello, hello! Thanks to krexia who has scanned up the pages of the Ultimania interview, we can now see exactly what Nomura has to say for himself. Just what was going through his mind during development on Birth by Sleep? Read on! [I will be posting these up in sections, so keep checking...
  12. L

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

Don't forget to thank krexia as well! She did half the work.
  13. L

And here is the first part of the interview:
  14. L

Too bad. I'm already wishing for it. It will never happen of course, but a girl can dream.
  15. L

Suddenly you guys are making me hope for an adventure style game with Kairi. Just because it's KH it doesn't have to have fighting in it! Maybe even a point-and-click adventure! God I'm old.
Back