• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lisafer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

Good to see originality here. =) Keep going, grasshoppa! (Sorry, I'm not so good with words. ._.)
  2. L

Somebody that looks like Axel ~Possible FF7 Spoilers~

Hair, hair, and... hair. ... No. I hope you're not being serious. 0o Sora = Experiment brought on by splicing the genes of multiple Cloudehs. I shall call him... mini-angst. >D
  3. L

Somebody that looks like Axel ~Possible FF7 Spoilers~

Well they do have the same character designer. <<;; There are going to be similarities. Just like Sora is a carbon copy of Cloud, and Riku is Sephiroth fanboy #1 (Or Kadaj. They're clones or something. oO)
  4. L

Riku and Sora are really girl names!!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we refer to as Absolute Stupid. It was thought only to exist in preschools and the highest forms of government, but TT has proved them wrong. It can, in fact, be found on the KingdomHearts2.net forums. Obviously, you have ignored every post I made in this...
  5. L

...This is something that needs clearing up. I'm perfectly aware that they are not gay. And so are the majority of the likers of that pariring. That doesn't stop me from liking it. Why? Because it's cute, and very often incredibly hot. And your signature, qualifies as an incorrect statistic...
  6. L

Ahem... -.- And what exactly are you going to do if I choose to mention Riku/Sora? Throw more Caps Lock at me? Judging by your logic, since they are girl names, Riku/Sora makes perfect sense in your eyes. See? <<;; Even you're agreeing yourself. -WOOHOO!- You, have earned yourself a cookie...
  7. L

They're obviously unisexual names. Like Sydney or Jamie. It's not the same as naming a boy 'Sally'. They both sound pretty masculine to me, but who could possibly argue with information found on the internet? -.-
  8. L

This really freaks me out, look!

Because people change their minds. -.- I already told you it's Square's way of saying that she is Kairi. Pay attention, and grow a frontal lobe. That's. What. I. Said.
  9. L

They are the same person. That's exactly what I said. -.- It's still artwork that was put on display for viewing purposes. Stop putting words in my mouth.
  10. L

... It's not a flashback. It's artwork. A bunch of pictures were put on a wall to give the people something to look at while they wandered around the building. This is one of them.
  11. L

... The graphics of those two pictures are completely different. They shouldn't be compared so enthusiastically. 0o One uses the graphics from KH2, and the other uses some freakish hybrid of CoM and KH. <<;; Things are going to change.
  12. L

The 2nd picture is from that CoM party a while ago. It's just Square's way of saying, "Okay, you guys can stop now. It's Kairi." Comparison/Pun
  13. L

dem hot pants

... First of all, those are not hot pants. These are hot pants. The character designer has complete control over the character. If you don't like the character, don't play the game. Ansem is also not wearing a G-string. I have no idea where you came up with that, but it's not true. You...
  14. L

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

... -.- Buy it. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but I could've just stolen it. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
  15. L

this sounds sooo stupid but......

I actually squealed girlishly at that part. <<;; Dead serious, squealed. It's probably just a pun, though. A measly little pun...
Back