• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lionheart91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Hey faggots, delete my account.

This is Shadukai X. Delete my account and this account as well, because you mods can manage a forum for jack shit.
  2. L

naruto movie

hey did anyone watche the naruto movie? if so how was it ive only seen part of it subbed on youtube.
  3. L

size matters?

Does size matter to boys or girls most? what do u think please post.
  4. L

how do you RP?

I was just wondering if anybody can teach me how to roleplay i have no clue. if you can pm me. thanks bye.
  5. L

senses fail

Hey this band rocks! if you havn't heard of them download there song "calling all cars" it rocks.
  6. L

guitar hero on wii

Who here thinks guitar hero should go to the wii? personally i think it should because that would rock!!!
  7. L

history delete?

hey i have aol bit i don't know how to delete my website history please tell me how?
  8. L

what your favorite game

hey tell me what your favorite game is and explain why.
  9. L

Naruto haters!!!

hey im jus wondering why do you hate naruto? Please explaine your reasons.
  10. L

asassains creed

dude this game is supose to be great everything is interactive and its going to be awsome.
  11. L

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

Hey SX i decided i will be one of your helpers on your section
  12. L

k-fed wanna be wrestler

K-fed is trying to be a wrestler. he is gonna get his a** kicked.
  13. L

Muhammud

Why do muslims believe in muhammud he was crazy.
  14. L

your just mad couse you got dumped for a girl which is cool but sucky for you.
  15. L

hey Shad i need help what if my girlfriend dumped you for another girl but she and her girlfriend were bi would you go out with both of them or just one.
Back