• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by LionHeart09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

NewBe

Hey, I am new here. I have already made a few post and made some new friends too so I am just saying Hello.
  2. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

What truly defeats Ansem is Kingdom Hearts Because Ansem was talk to Sora about how Kingdom Hearts was Dark when it really was Light. But if you say it in contines to the first one nothing does because he lives on in Riku.
  3. L

lilo and stich theory!!!

That is a good idea and the key that Destiny of Sora said sounds perfect. Can we say hello Kingdom Hearts 3
  4. L

Hottest Anime Boy

Like it says. Hottest Anime Boy? Edward all the way!!!