• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lionheart06

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Horror Films

Simple premise really, just state your favorite horror films, characters, scenes anything that has to do with horror films. I'll start, one of my favorites in probably Nightmare on Elm Street. I wasn't around when it first came out, butI just like how it was different. Leatherface grunted...
  2. L

Sora vs. Sephiroth with sound

I hope that's required. That is going to be insanely fun.
  3. L

Pulp Fiction

One of Tarantino's best. Who else likes this movie? What's your favorite line? Favorite Character. Mine's is Jules(Sam Jackson), he had some of the best lines in the movies and a badd wallet too. Jules: What country you from? Brett: What? Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They...
  4. L

It Sucks Yet I Love It

Okay evereybody has at least one movie they like even though it was horrible. Like Mortal Kombat or Starship Troopers. Well discuss it here.
  5. L

X-Men: Reassembled

The year is 2005. The mutant - human conflict has ended. Humans and mutants are finally at peace. The Brotherhood is no longer a threat, nor are the FoH The X-Men have disbanded since they were no longer nessecary. All is fine and dandy. But that will soon change. There is someone who isn't...
  6. L

Pulp Fiction

Who else here likes this movie? What's your favorite line? Favorite character? Say anything you want about this movie.
  7. L

The music topic

Well I'm going to start this topic hopeing it dosen't turn to spam, but this is to see what everyone is into and also involve what they are listening to at the moment. So this is what you do. 1. What you're listening to now 2. What was your recently bought CD and favorite song on it, or...
  8. L

X-Men: The New Breed

The year is 2032. Cities have grown to massive amounts. All is prosperous. Humans and mutants are finally at peace. The Brotherhood is no longer a threat, nor are the FoH The X-Men have disbanded since they were no longer nessecary. All is fine and dandy. But that will soon change. There is...
  9. L

Namco vs. Capcom?

click here and here It's apparently a Strategy RPG that may have some fighting game elements. It's being developed by Monolith Soft, the creators of Xenosaga and Baten Kaitos. It seems more like Namco & Capcom. I'm sure they won't stick with a name like that... at least I hope they dont...
Back