• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Liodin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Liodin

When are we expecting news?

As always for the anniversary, no news. The thing now is that the beta announcement can be any day at any time. So we can't predict when they will say something about that. I trust @Antifa Lockhart about what they said that SE are already contacting influencers for the beta, so I hope that...
  2. Liodin

If in the end there is news (at least I imagine there will be a tweet from the English account congratulating the anniversary, but I don't remember that the Japanese one has ever done it) it is very possible that many of us will know about it tonight, because of the time zone. So as soon as 12...
  3. Liodin

Gameplay expectations

please, PLEASE, bring back the lucky emblems. The most interesting, fun and satisfying collectible of all the games. They encourage you to explore the maps and find those special nooks and crannies that make you appreciate the worlds so much more. They give you very good rewards: items, a...
  4. Liodin

Wow, the forum really feels alive, as if we were are all feeling that our time is near. Guys, I'm getting exited. I'm starting to believe that we are really going to have news soon 😍
  5. Liodin

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-missing-link-dev-spark-gear-moved-to-a-new-office-last-month.830238/
  6. Liodin

Okay, so at that level of expectation I hope Nomura will finally share the artwork he said he was going to do for the ML re-reveal in October.
  7. Liodin

I have read a few people waiting for some kind of news for the anniversary on the 28th. Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think we've ever had any news on that day, have we? I am very confident that we will see KH4 at this year's SGF, but it is true that the 28th would fit in terms of...
  8. Liodin

Because the transition to UE5 will have to be made at some point anyway, and it is better to do it now with the beginning of the new arc so they can become familiar with the new technologies offered by the engine and can create the basis of what will be the tools, the working methodology, etc...
  9. Liodin

Happy "KH4 is next" day! At this moment I expect the trailer at the Summer Game Fest, and a Missing Link trailer with the release date. Just like they did with Ever Crisis and Rebirth last year. This month maybe they will announce the date of the closed beta and the release of the games on...
  10. Liodin

I said it back in Sep 15, 2023. What if...
  11. Liodin

According to Nvidia's leak the game release was estimated for autumn 2023, and something very bad should have happened for the game to be delayed internally for more than 2 years, and so far nothing points to that being the case. Now the question is, has KH4 suffered an internal delay due to...
  12. Liodin

Theory: The poems at the end of Re:CoM foreshadow KH4

Some of you may remember that at the end of Sora and Riku's route in Re:CoM there is a poem. At first one may think that these poems refer to events from KH2, but if we analyze it well Sora's poem does not reflect any event of KH2, while in Riku's poem one could say that it is directed from him...
  13. Liodin

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

For me the main problem is the one that all characters models since 0.2 have, which is the lighting/shaders. They look like wax or plastic. NPC's and the pieces too. In 3 they fixed it a lot, although it is still noticeable, but it seems that we are back to Terra in the 0.2 demo.
  14. Liodin

Happy Birthday, Nomura! (Ask Him Anything)

What was going to be the "mystery KH", and why was it cancelled?
  15. Liodin

Kingdom Hearts 4 was supopossed to release today

I'm sure most of you remember that two years ago the biggest leak in the history of video games happened. The Nvidia GeForce Now database leak. And among the large list of games, Kingdom Hearts 4 was one of them, with a release date of 2023-09-30. Now in retrospect, we know that the list was...
Back