• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Link NX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

0.2 BBS NO DAMAGE bosses impossible

how the diddly you no damage these diddlyen bosses in this game come on, every b oss has a random attack pattern like KH1/BBS, Aqua is slow as diddly just like in BBS, she sucks dick and has no iframes completely unlike Sora. what's going on here. she sucks balls. help me ninja PLEASE dab
  2. L

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

BUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA ZONEBUFFA...
  3. L

English dub being in the jp version of KH 2.8

Why oh why would they put an English dub in the JPN version and release the ENG version two weeks later? how much sense does that make fam? I mean come on cuh, it dont make no sense to release JPN before ENG but include all ENG features -- and possibly some JPN extras because KH is a Japanese...
  4. L

The identities of the Foretellers, Luxu, and the Master of Masters. And alchemy

Well this theory is all well and good but we have no information regarding it in either X or uX so it kinda falls flat. In this vid I explain why this information is useful but ultimately nonsensical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpePRY7QFA&t=620s As you can see around the 620 mark, Roxas...
  5. L

me failing against data roxas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7wc7kULrbc Hello everyone what is going on it's ya boi yu comin at ya live with a gameplay video of me failing against Data Roxas in KINGDOM HEARTS TWO FINAL MIX+ HD For the Sony PlayStation® 3. If you have any feedback to give me regarding defeating this...
  6. L

Least Favorite Drive Form?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpePRY7QFA
  7. L

News ► Drop Gauge Increased in DDDHD and 0.2 Objectives Translated!

Well lets be real, the entire game is surrounded by sleep and realisticaly the characters DO go to sleep whether voluntarily or involuntarily. If u can't equip a few drop me nots or simply hit start and tap drop then you really don't have much business playing DDD. it would be better for you to...
  8. L

Watch: Direct Feed Capture of Kingdom Hearts 0.2!

Listened to the demo wirh headphone onnand it did make a noticeable differnce, the only battle quotr thwy sounds out of tune is you're done. I can adapt to everything else.
  9. L

Magic pulse is the name of the finisher move with the spheres of light . It is very slow to come out which breaks the pacing of combat . It's an odd choice too because Aqua is seen to be much quicker in this game than she was in BBS . Really odd.
  10. L

the vid is down wtf????????? anyway it looked good but I have four complaints Willa's performance is undeniably worse than it was in BBS. a COMBINATION of a bad voice director and a bad voice actor. the aqua character is already emotionless - more pensive than feeling - and it doesn't help...
Back