• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Limit Break

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What about Paine???

Stay as far away from FFX2 is KH2's goal? 0.o
  2. L

Limit Break's farewell thread

Heh, seems like this is a little unexpected but I guess it can't be avoided. With the lack of freedom and the amount of stress I've been juggling, I believe it should now be time for me to leave KHforums.com. Other reasons to add may be because the forums seems to be different from what it...
  3. L

The Catcher in the Rye

I'm not a reader on average but I have to say this is my most favorite book. In comparion to other books, this stands out as something completely incomparible. Only thing I dislike is how Holden Caulfield must complain about every single aspect of...anything really. I've grown a liking to...
  4. L

Body, Heart and Soul

Not too much of a "theory" but it does state what Kingdom Hearts' storyline background upholds. You just stated it in a way that the game really couldn't. Hence, the reason for so many people's confusion of the storyline. Nonetheless, you have achieved to state what many couldn't.
  5. L

the energentic man

Don't try to disguise your mistake by asking a question all of a sudden. Even we don't know so this thread truly is pointless
  6. L

the energentic man

What's the point of this thread? o.o
  7. L

New account name; ironic

As SOME of you know this account name, Limit Break, is new. If you don't know who this is, it's heartless1990 ^-^. I have just attempted to get a new account yesterday because it seems I was quite tired of having numbers in my account name and decided to make a temporary account name. Honestly...
Back