• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by limeadelily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. limeadelily

Famitsu 4/5 Translations! OP UPDATED

You're probably right...and as others have said, Nomura is planning on continuing the series.
  2. limeadelily

Famitsu 4/5 Translations! OP UPDATED

I seriously hope he makes more games. I don't know how I would feel if he didn't. :(
  3. limeadelily

Help/Support ► Am I a horrible person?

No, I don't think you are a horrible person at all! I don't know you very well, but I do know one thing. Horrible people do not think they are horrible, nor do they even consider the idea that they're doing something wrong. The fact that you looked inside yourself and are wondering if you need...
  4. limeadelily

Kingdom Hearts 3D Secret Ending (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE ANOTATIONS)

Thanks, Amazing. I'm glad someone did at least.
  5. limeadelily

Oh, the video? My bad, I haven't seen any other threads containing it yet...sorry. I'm aware the discussion questions have been frequently asked...but I didn't think the video was.
  6. limeadelily

Hey everyone. I was browsing through Youtube the other day and came across this video. It isn't the best quality, but I appreciate whoever uploaded this for doing so anyways. Be careful, because obviously this video is a major spoiler, so watch with caution. You are in the Spoilers...
  7. limeadelily

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora Meets ***** (Better Quality)

Wow, that was great. I would like to thank CGNET for posting this, not to mention translating it all to English. I agree with the others; the voices were spot on. ;)
  8. limeadelily

Kingdom Hearts fans, do you recognize anything here?

I'm not a big fan of Rap (I'm very picky with it), but I have to admit, it's actually pretty good. :] And woah, I can totally hear the Kingdom Hearts in it. Cool.
  9. limeadelily

Help/Support ► Just some friendly advice please?

I'm terribly sorry for the loss of your mother... Losing someone you love is one of the worst possible things you have to deal with and I feel your pain. As for therapy, I agree with the part about it being difficult to open up...I've always been hesitant to. I hate the feeling of being...
  10. limeadelily

A Music Video

A little while back I had made a music video for Riku. I know the song has been quite a bit overused, but I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. It was mostly just for fun. :wink: KH Riku-Bring Me to Life - YouTube
  11. limeadelily

Hey :)

Hi, I'm Limeadelily and obviously I'm new to this site. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all better. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better become accustomed with the site? Thanks lovelies! <3
Back