• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lillia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lillia

KINGDOM HEARTS: STRUGGLE Beach Party Concept

Hey guys, i have this idea for a while now. I have thought about an online KH game which is based on pure fun and focused on Struggle battle. KH2/2FM gave us this nice and enjoyable minigame. So i thought why not give Struggle minigame more life? This is completely imaginary but i want to...
  2. Lillia

Where. Is. Sora's. Mom.

This is a good question to start. I would love to see Sora going back the main shores of Destiny Islands. I want to add another question too to this thread. Where is the main land? And in the data greetings, the main land of Destiny Islands doesn't even appear. Maybe they cut the content...
  3. Lillia

For the next game

The answer will be mostly "yes". While the game is advertising our beloved Disney worlds, not only Square Enix profits from this if we think economically. So Disney should give more free zone to developers. It won't create a conflict in the specific Disney worlds' story plot. They can just...
  4. Lillia

Spoilers ► Questions About The Story? (SPOILERS)

Thanks for the answers guys! We are on a looong journey again hooo boy..... I am really excited to see the news about the new titles coming soon. And I know most of these questions are under title of speculations right now. I just hope we will get the answers one day hopefully.
  5. Lillia

Spoilers ► VERY SECRET REFERENCE (SPOILERS)

I have been checking some of the KH3 Re:Mind Data Greeting Videos and what i found out was shocking! They hid a super secret reference! This thread contains spoilers you are viewing with your own risk! Thanks for the reading!
  6. Lillia

Spoilers ► Questions About The Story? (SPOILERS)

Hello everyone, after the release of Re:Mind DLC some of our questions found their answers. BUT these new added elements to lore summoned more questions than before. So i want to start this thread for discussing some of these questions. This thread both includes KH3 and Re:Mind, it will also...
  7. Lillia

New World That Have Shown In The X018 Trailer!

Hey all! Im here with a little new theory about what that new white pillar world might be! Please comment down your opinion, i want to know whats yours! Firstly, as you see there are a lot of Soras around! That reminded me DDD when Riku dive in to the Sora's dreams/heart. There were a lot of...
  8. Lillia

✣ HOW TO DEFEAT XEHANORT ✣

Hello everyone! This is my second thread about predictions and speculations! These are my thoughts i am not telling they are 100% true! If you guys have any more thoughts please comment down! I am glad to share these opinions and i will be glad to read yours! Lets get started! As you...
  9. Lillia

[SPOILERS] LUXU

LETS MAKE A BRAINSTORM ABOUT LUXU! Who is he or Who he can be? As we know Luxu is Master of Foretellers or glue between Foretellers as Tetsuya Nomura said. Im Curious about your Opinions,Thoughts and Theories :) I also have some theories. Theory 1) LUXU is Young Xehanorth. How? First of all...
  10. Lillia

Im New Here!

Guys i just joined the KHinsider! I dont know how that site/forums work :/ I look for discussions about KH like : What happenned Namine?, Sora actually remember the adventures with Riku on KH RE:coded? If You guys help me i will be glad :)
Back