• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lightsong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lightsong

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

🎵Fanatici è mobile Qual piuma al vento, muta d'accento e di pensiero!🎵
  2. lightsong

Kairi's Green Sleeves

Lyrics: Alas! Nomura has done me wrong He cast me off discourteously I’ve been an NPC so long Waiting for Sora to save me Keyblade; I’m called to fight But I must stay behind for now I’ll train with all my might That’s all that destiny would allow I’ve been through dangers, toils, and...
  3. lightsong

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

I have to write a message for my Angelica meme to be a reply.
  4. lightsong

A Playable Kairi in KH3

Little Eleanor and the Ultimate Video Game Character There was once a girl named Eleanor Who was playing a video game: Kingdom Hearts 2 By Square Enix When she saw a cutscene of her favorite character Kairi Wielding a Keyblade. Will the next game have her a PLAYER CHARACTER? “Oh,”...
  5. lightsong

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

Little Eleanor and the Ultimate Video Game Character There was once a girl named Eleanor Who was playing a video game: Kingdom Hearts 2 By Square Enix When she saw a cutscene of her favorite character Kairi Wielding a Keyblade. Will the next game have her a PLAYER CHARACTER? “Oh,”...
  6. lightsong

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

I Want to Play as Kairi (I Want it Now Veruca) Kairi, Kairi I want her to do stunts and abilities And for her to save the day And by the way I want a fight I want a boss fight With shotlock attacks And to have Sora’s back So cool you won’t turn back Aww come on! She must have...
Back