• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lightkeeper05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

key blades

No thats not the same one. When he turns it into an energy ball, it has a diffrent blade the Roxas key blade.
  2. L

Keyblades Have Hearts

He didnt steal it. I had the same idea in my head as well. Besides it doesnt matter.
  3. L

higher quilty?

THat was very good quality. I could make out every thing alot better.
  4. L

Question about the E.S

I think Xehanort and the es are connected, because if u look at Xehanort(are who ever he is) when he is crushing Vens helmit, they both stare at each other, The old man with a murderous look on his face.
  5. L

Xemnas the king of the knights

I still think that armor is important. Its his connection to the others somehow.
  6. L

Crossroads: Questions

I think its more on the path your heart takes u.
  7. L

That could be true too. But their has to be a way to connect them.
  8. L

Did anyone notice in the final fights with Xemnas that he is wearing knights armor when he is sitting on the throne? This gives me prof enough to think of his connection with the knights was that he could have been their leader judging by the crown that he wears. Thats why the ES hates him so...
  9. L

when did it happened.........?

thats true, but i think thats because its a work in progress. The did the same thing for the first secret ending in KH1.
  10. L

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

Now that i think about Sora kind of did it when he he fought Roxas. When he lost his keyblade, he summoned it back to his hands by focusing on his heart. Maybe if he focused a little harder he could have done the same thing.
  11. L

look what i found!!

Maybe a keychain gives the wielder the means to control the keyblade.
  12. L

Keyblades Have Hearts

That voice is not the tutorial . Its also at the end of KH1 when he about to fight Xehanort's heartless. Sora even stops and makes it clear he can hear the voice. That voice is not given a voice, so maybe it is the keyblade or something. Also when they run through the green fields at the end of...
  13. L

Keyblades Have Hearts

I agree with u on this one.
  14. L

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

I wonder. Do u think Key blades could have hearts as well?
  15. L

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

i was just a thought. dont want to post a thread over something little like that.
Back