• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lightbulb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► A Twilit Road

what about zappopunk182?
  2. L

kh2 all around

hmmm...if you sat so(smile)
  3. L

pshhhhhhhhhht

i beat it on hard before i did anything...and i did it under 54 hours(shows his yellow rotting smile) im soooooo good...
  4. L

pshhhhhhhhhht

heyy the thing about kurt it when he does the thing where he becomes liek a frisbee and swipes down at you when hes like that go as far down as you can like a ditch and when he is straight up and down comeing at you dodge roll and when he has a orb around him magic and when hes on the ground...
  5. L

kh2 all around

but thats the beauty in theorys....the only way your be entirely right is if you b general and im not asking for whats right ..im asking for what you think...and if we get everyone to give there thoughts then...your mind changhes from whaqt someone else says...
  6. L

pshhhhhhhhhht

thank you....been comeing here alot.... finally decided to rgister
  7. L

pshhhhhhhhhht

who here has beaten everything in the game except sephiroth....hes hard
  8. L

kh2 all around

wanna know exactly what you think kh2 is gonna start and end like..... don t be brief ...tell everything you think
Back